Reload this Page >

Dubai Police Clearance Certificate

Dubai Police Clearance Certificate

Old May 9th 2005, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

Pipers Mummy is on a distinguished road
Default Dubai Police Clearance Certificate

Hi,

Has anyone had to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Dubai whilst in Australia?

We came over in October on a 457 visa and are now awaiting our PR (856 visa I think ). We were informed last Friday that everything had been approved (after 3 weeks so that was pretty good) but that they required the above certificate from me as I had lived in Dubai for 10 years. It would appear that our agent had overlooked this important piece of documentation!

I'm aware of the process that I have to follow, however, I was wondering if any of you out there had actually been through the process that could give me an approximate timeframe from sending form to DXB and receiving the certificate?

Thanks
Old May 9th 2005, 7:43 am
Just Joined

dreamer1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dubai Police Clearance Certificate

Hi PM,

I lived in Saudi Arabia for Two years and the police clearance took three months to arrive. It was upseting but worth the wait.

d
Old May 9th 2005, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Pipers Mummy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dubai Police Clearance Certificate

Thanks for that Dreamer. This is what 3 months made me and hubby do :scared:

I've had my fingerprints done today and I think the process from this end will not be too bad - it's just when Dubai Police get hold of my request that we fully expect delays. This happening to us now is really frustrating as this has been going on since bloomin' October