Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

dual band and tri band mobiles ?????

dual band and tri band mobiles ?????

Old Aug 7th 2005, 1:53 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile dual band and tri band mobiles ?????

Do TRI band mobiles work in Aus. I've seen on here that DUAL bands do but how about the others..??????

CHEERS

CORKER
Old Aug 7th 2005, 2:05 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dual band and tri band mobiles ?????

Originally Posted by CORKER
Do TRI band mobiles work in Aus. I've seen on here that DUAL bands do but how about the others..??????

CHEERS

CORKER
I had a motorola V220 triband and it works fine out here. I had it unlocked from the network before i got here though cos i dont know if you can get it done here.
Old Aug 7th 2005, 5:23 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

CHEERS

CORKER

BUMP
Old Aug 7th 2005, 8:02 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

CHEERS

CORKER
Hiya Corker,
I took an 8210 and a 5100 and both worked fine.

Most are dual band now, I think you only need triband for the USA.

Bye
Mark
Old Aug 7th 2005, 8:11 pm
Sydney bound!

JF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the rough

Yep, should work - bloke in Vodafone reckoned you only need to worry if you go to America, where it needs to be tri-band. Cheers.