British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Dry Icky Feet (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/dry-icky-feet-339596/)

Larissa Nov 26th 2005 10:03 am

Dry Icky Feet

Hi guys, we've had the thread about smelly feet so I thought I'd ask about dry feet. Never before have my tootsies been so manky and my heals are gross! What can I do apart from cut them off?
Please don't tell me to wee on them though Renth. :D
BTW I have been wearing sandals, I couldn't face barefooting it around, so that's not the problem!
Ta
Larissa

biggy Nov 26th 2005 10:09 am

Re: Dry Icky Feet

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi guys, we've had the thread about smelly feet so I thought I'd ask about dry feet. Never before have my tootsies been so manky and my heals are gross! What can I do apart from cut them off?
BTW I have been wearing sandals, I couldn't face barefooting it around, so that's not the problem!
Ta
Larissa

papaya ointment....put it on ur feet, put feet in thin poly bag...then put sox on....not attractive...................leave for a couple hours.......lovely smoooth tootsie

WARNING Dont try and walk when feet in bags....bit slippy lol

wengerboy Nov 26th 2005 10:21 am

Ta
Larissa

keep em away from me you stinky toed ponger!! :D
and cover up them heels they really are grossing me out :p

Madhouse! Nov 26th 2005 10:28 am

Originally Posted by biggy
papaya ointment....put it on ur feet, put feet in thin poly bag...then put sox on....not attractive...................leave for a couple hours.......lovely smoooth tootsie

WARNING Dont try and walk when feet in bags....bit slippy lol

Ill second what biggy said as we used that for my sons dermatitus we used cling film rather than bags and left it on over night...works a treat :)

Larissa Nov 26th 2005 10:39 am

Ta Biggy and Madhouse, I will have a look for Papaya ointment :)

Thanks Wenger, I'm now mortally offended, boo hoo :o
:D Hope all is well in Adelaide, have you got ya stuff yet?

wengerboy Nov 26th 2005 10:42 am

Ta Biggy and Madhouse, I will have a look for Papaya ointment :)

Thanks Wenger, I'm now mortally offended, boo hoo :o
:D Hope all is well in Adelaide, have you got ya stuff yet?

yeah it`s all here stinky :D
been out golfing,bike riding with weng jr it`s all good!!
how`s ting`s with you?
(apart from da feet) :D

Larissa Nov 26th 2005 10:46 am

Originally Posted by wengerboy
yeah it`s all here stinky :D
been out golfing,bike riding with weng jr it`s all good!!
how`s ting`s with you?
(apart from da feet) :D

Oi, I didn't say they were stinky :mad:
Yeah, things are luvely jubbly, have got into boring mode as am 12 weeks preggers (last one honest) and keep going to sleep all the time. So no more boogey boarding for a bit :(
Take care

wengerboy Nov 26th 2005 10:54 am

Yeah, things are luvely jubbly, have got into boring mode as am 12 weeks preggers (last one honest) and keep going to sleep all the time. So no more boogey boarding for a bit :(
Take care

congrat`s mate :beer:
spose you`ll be on here talking bolox for 6 months like i did when mrs wenger was up the spout! :beer: :beer:
sounds great :D

Larissa Nov 26th 2005 10:56 am

Originally Posted by wengerboy
congrat`s mate :beer:
spose you`ll be on here talking bolox for 6 months like i did when mrs wenger was up the spout! :beer: :beer:
sounds great :D

Ta, will take you up on that, although I could never compete with JD lol :eek:

biggy Nov 26th 2005 10:59 am

Originally Posted by Madhouse!
Ill second what biggy said as we used that for my sons dermatitus we used cling film rather than bags and left it on over night...works a treat :)

I left it on overnite just the once..i got up to the loo in the middle of the nite FFS it was like having my own personal ice rinks attached to me feet................Hubby shoutin ohhh FFS ministry of silly walks !!! :rolleyes:

wengerboy Nov 26th 2005 11:00 am

Ta, will take you up on that, although I could never compete with JD lol :eek:

ain`t seen im 4 a while international prfume sales takin up his time i think :D

biggy Nov 26th 2005 11:00 am

Take care

congrats on the little en...take care

H
xxx

gobbyjock Nov 26th 2005 11:39 am

Ta
Larissa

I use Flexitol heel balm (it`s supposed to be an Australian product so you should be able to get over there) It is really good stuff - worked a treat on the cracked skin of my heels :D

tiredwithtwins Nov 26th 2005 11:41 am

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I use Flexitol heel balm (it`s supposed to be an Australian product so you should be able to get over there) It is really good stuff - worked a treat on the cracked skin of my heels :D

i was gonna post this too, but couldnt remember what it was called!!

congratulations on expecting the new bub larissa.....how are you feeling so far?
no barfing yet???

sue :D

CasG Nov 26th 2005 11:43 am

Ta
Larissa

Sorbelene...great stuff :)