Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

dry cleaning in the tumble dryer

dry cleaning in the tumble dryer

Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

sid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nice
Question dry cleaning in the tumble dryer

Does anyone know if you can get the sheets for dry cleaning clothes in the dryer here? I've looked everywhere and nobody seems to have heard of them! Really frustrating, I can get a huge box of them on Amazon but they just won't ship them!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of
Default Re: dry cleaning in the tumble dryer

Yes, you can get them in woolies and they are huggie ones.
Hope this helps.
Suzanne
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

sid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nice

Originally Posted by svinnes
Yes, you can get them in woolies and they are huggie ones.
Hope this helps.
Suzanne
Thanks, I've never seen them! Are you sure they do the dry clean sheets? I know they do the softener sheets for the tumble dryer.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:38 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sid_s
Thanks, I've never seen them! Are you sure they do the dry clean sheets? I know they do the softener sheets for the tumble dryer.

yes i got them in Woolies for my clothes dryer in the winter, im sure its Cuddly (the name) they are right next to the Fabric softners

Edit: Sorry, i misread your post, i thought you meant the softner sheets, dont know about dry cleaning ones, to be honest, i didnt know you could get them either, sorry.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
yes i got them in Woolies for my clothes dryer in the winter, im sure its Cuddly (the name) they are right next to the Fabric softners

Edit: Sorry, i misread your post, i thought you meant the softner sheets, dont know about dry cleaning ones, to be honest, i didnt know you could get them either, sorry.

Sorry i misread the post as well, and it is softner sheets i am talking about.
Sorry about that.
Cheers
Suzanne