Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Drugs reps in Sydney.....legal ones!

Drugs reps in Sydney.....legal ones!

Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Kirsty R is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Drugs reps in Sydney.....legal ones!

Hi there everyone!
Ive been trawling this site religiously everyday to get info and plan our move, so thanks to everyone who has posted!
We fly to Sydney 14th Sept. have just sorted out the leaving party and moving dates (26th july) and am now beginning to get the wobbles!
Anyone have contacts with pharmaceutial companies in the Sydney area? My husband currently works for Pfizer and we are looking to settle around the Northern beaches. Any good kinders in that area? Have a little boy of 4. Any advice would be really welcome.

Thanks Kirsty
Old Jun 15th 2004, 11:04 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drugs reps in Sydney.....legal ones!

Originally posted by Kirsty R
Hi there everyone!
Ive been trawling this site religiously everyday to get info and plan our move, so thanks to everyone who has posted!
We fly to Sydney 14th Sept. have just sorted out the leaving party and moving dates (26th july) and am now beginning to get the wobbles!
Anyone have contacts with pharmaceutial companies in the Sydney area? My husband currently works for Pfizer and we are looking to settle around the Northern beaches. Any good kinders in that area? Have a little boy of 4. Any advice would be really welcome.

Thanks Kirsty
Kirsty
Pfizer are a multinational company a must have offices there themselves as would all the major drug companies.

I think

Good luck

G
Old Jun 15th 2004, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Kirsty R is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pfizer

Yep! They do have offices around Sydney. We are already in contact with them, but just wondered if anyone was already in the business and could give us some help/advice about reps in the area.
Cheers
Kirsty