drug use in OZ

Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

joecan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default drug use in OZ

I saw an interesting article in the SMH today, regarding use of ecstasy/amphetamines in Oz. According to a UN global survey, Australia has the highest levels of ecstasy use in the world and ranks second only to thailand in use of methamphamine.

Article is at

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...083060669.html
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:56 pm
WBB

Default Re: drug use in OZ

Originally posted by joecan
I saw an interesting article in the SMH today, regarding use of ecstasy/amphetamines in Oz. According to a UN global survey, Australia has the highest levels of ecstasy use in the world and ranks second only to thailand in use of methamphamine.

Article is at

anyone got any rizla?

Old Sep 24th 2003, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Television is to blame, its so bloody mind numbing you have to take somthing.
Old Sep 24th 2003, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one!

A good time had by all in Australia! How are the durgs for you inPerth Karawara? Or dp you need them with all that sunshine?

Noodle

Last edited by noodle; Sep 24th 2003 at 6:51 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

jamesyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by karawara88
Television is to blame, its so bloody mind numbing you have to take somthing.
That explains so much...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 8:34 pm
WBB

not that i want to give anyone the impression i sit around the house all day with a bottle of white and a spliff... but, roughly how much hypothetically would some quality smoke cost in australia.?

i have heard from somewhere that in the uk you could buy an 1/8 of an ounce for around £10 (quality stuff) or £5 dogs hair and plastic.

are these prices comparative or, would as i expect it be cheaper over there in the aus?

Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

megawho is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joecan

Article is at

Hardly a surprise when you see some of the kids over here
Old Sep 25th 2003, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly
not that i want to give anyone the impression i sit around the house all day with a bottle of white and a spliff... but, roughly how much hypothetically would some quality smoke cost in australia.?

i have heard from somewhere that in the uk you could buy an 1/8 of an ounce for around £10 (quality stuff) or £5 dogs hair and plastic.

are these prices comparative or, would as i expect it be cheaper over there in the aus?
I wouldn't know exactly because I don't buy it. It's pretty cheap though, and generally bud, hardly ever grass or hash.

SA is cheaper than eastern states I've heard.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by welshboybilly

Just check at your local high school they should know
Old Sep 25th 2003, 3:03 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
Just check at your local high school they should know
Years ago it was dirt cheap and of a much higher quality than the UK. I do not know what the current costs are now. The real worry is the flood of cheap heroin due to the collapse of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 4:50 am
Just Joined

pitty is an unknown quantity at this point

welshboy
not that I would know (a friend told me) but here in sydney the prices are (mates rates):
1/8 ounce of Hydro - AU$90-100. a bit like skunk but not as strong...
1/4 ounce bush weed - AU$80-90. bush is difficult to get hold of as NSW tends to be in a state of continuous drought and therefore difficult to grow. it a nice social smoke though.

drugs are expensive in Aus, which explains why aussies tend to do speed. ecstasy is $40 a pill, $35 if you are lucky. and the quality tends to be low.

disclaimer: this post is intended for informational purposes only and I in no way condone the illegal activity of buying and/or consuming illicit narcotics.

Last edited by pitty; Sep 25th 2003 at 4:55 am.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Copperben is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the media may be fibbing - I have just heard on the radio that NZ is meant to have the highest use of Ecstasy in the world - i know the two countries compete alot but this is taking the biscuit!!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 4:59 am
Just Joined

pitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Copperben
taking the biscuit!!
The disco biscuit perhaps??
Old Sep 25th 2003, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

Copperben is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha very good
Old Sep 25th 2003, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

A good time had by all in Australia! How are the durgs for you inPerth Karawara? Or dp you need them with all that sunshine?
Must stop doing the drugs, everytime I look out the window its raining, I must be halucinating.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.