Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Drought is over!!!

The Drought is over!!!

Old Aug 8th 2004, 6:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The Drought is over!!!

Hooray!!! We're back in action guys!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Drought is over!!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Didn't know what to do with myself this afternoon ....apart from the washing, ironing, cleaning etc etc!!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:10 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: The Drought is over!!!

Congratulations to Paul & Sue on the brilliant and exciting new look forum! (Smarm, smarm!)

Seriously, I'm sure it was a lot of hard work and no sleep to install the changes - glad it all went well.
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:19 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Don
Congratulations to Paul & Sue on the brilliant and exciting new look forum! (Smarm, smarm!)

Seriously, I'm sure it was a lot of hard work and no sleep to install the changes - glad it all went well.
Its a bit weird but I guess we'll get used to it!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:25 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a bit weird but I guess we'll get used to it!

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:27 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Thank the lawd!!

Was going to text you Polly due to lack of other Expat talk... then I realised your mobile number is still in my PM inbox and I hadn't transfered it to my phone yet. D'oh!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:32 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Thank the lawd!!

Was going to text you Polly due to lack of other Expat talk... then I realised your mobile number is still in my PM inbox and I hadn't transfered it to my phone yet. D'oh!
ARGHH!! Ditto! I have been moaning to the Bloke - must get hold of Michelle but can't get to her mobile number!!!!

By the way has anyone looked at the new format tetris.......whats the saying, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Thats one game I won't be playing anymore!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:37 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

[QUOTE=Pollyana]ARGHH!! Ditto! I have been moaning to the Bloke - must get hold of Michelle but can't get to her mobile number!!!!

[QUOTE]

Got it secured in my phone now though, don't ya worry. Not that I think they'll be re-doing the site again in the near future
Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:51 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

ooh lots of new toys: new style smiles

I can even rate the thread - of course excellent Polly

any other new toys you have found?
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:03 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by walaj
ooh lots of new toys: new style smiles

I can even rate the thread - of course excellent Polly

any other new toys you have found?
Check out uploading Profile Picture (on control panel)
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:16 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Don
Check out uploading Profile Picture (on control panel)
notice the picture had gone - think it is time for a new one, just need to find it.

btw how come Polly is "on a distinguished road" when the rest of the us on this thread are "off the scale"? (put cursor over blue box to the right of the number of posts)
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walaj
notice the picture had gone - think it is time for a new one, just need to find it.

btw how come Polly is "on a distinguished road" when the rest of the us on this thread are "off the scale"? (put cursor over blue box to the right of the number of posts)
What d'ya mean, I can't get it to work
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
What d'ya mean, I can't get it to work
Erm, what's the reputation points all about... does this mean we will all have to suck up to everyone so we get loads?
suck, suck, suck, you are all luvely jubbly
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:31 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Call me thick....and I may be still half alseep as I've only just got up but how come the threads aren't in date order anymore?
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:35 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

oh...'tis now...doh! .......I'm going back to bed....I clearly haven't had enough sleep...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.