Driving License - NSW

Driving License - NSW

Old Jan 8th 2011, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

vr4indian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Driving License - NSW

Hi Friends

Very quick question..

I am here on PR and I am holding Indian Driving license(CAR) since last 5 years.

So can I drive car here in Sydney if my job requied me to drive car?

Looking for quick reply.

Thanks
Old Jan 8th 2011, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Driving License - NSW

Info can be found at http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/...l_drivers.html

You can only drive on a foreign licence for the first 3 months as a PR so you will need to convert to a NSW licence. According to the page I've linked to Indian driving licences will req uire you to pass the test before getting your new NSW licence
Old Jan 8th 2011, 2:44 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving License - NSW

Agreed. If you look up this subject + my username you'll find some more specific links too as the question came up in the last couple of weeks.