Driving Licences

Driving Licences

Old Apr 13th 2003, 9:00 pm
TOB
Forum Regular

TOB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Driving Licences

Hi,

In addition to my full uk driving licence I hold a Class 1 HGV Licence (articulated lorries) and a PSV licence (buses & coaches).

Can anyone tell me if they will be valid in Oz (NSW) or will I have to take all my tests again!!

TOB'S husband
Old Apr 14th 2003, 9:15 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Driving Licences

Originally posted by TOB
Hi,

In addition to my full uk driving licence I hold a Class 1 HGV Licence (articulated lorries) and a PSV licence (buses & coaches).

Can anyone tell me if they will be valid in Oz (NSW) or will I have to take all my tests again!!

TOB'S husband
Couldn't tell you about you hgv and psv licences but most states require you to at least take a theory test for a valid full Oz driving licence. Some even make you take a practicle test again. This is definanetly the case in South Australia (OH S**T!!!)

Iwould imagine if you have to retake some sort of test for driving licence that they will make you do the same for your other licences.