Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Driving instructors

Driving instructors

Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about
Default Driving instructors

hi

Can anyone help, my cousin used to live in australia and has citizenship, she is now looking to return. She is a driving instructor in the uk and has been unsucessfully trying to find out if her qualification is recognised in australia.
Does anyone know?
Is it different in different states?
Thanks

Sarah
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:35 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving instructors

Originally Posted by thebutts
hi

Can anyone help, my cousin used to live in australia and has citizenship, she is now looking to return. She is a driving instructor in the uk and has been unsucessfully trying to find out if her qualification is recognised in australia.
Does anyone know?
Is it different in different states?
Thanks

Sarah
dont know if its valid here but my mate has just done the driving instructor course here and it took 2 weeks and only cost $2400