driving age

Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:46 am
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice
Default driving age

hi, can anyone tell me what the legal driving age in W.A as my son is itching to know. thanks.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of
Default Re: driving age

I believe, you can get your learners at 16, but need to be accompanied by someone with a full licence, and at 17 you can have you P's, then you can drive alone, but have restrictions. you need to be on your P's for a certain amount of time before you can get your full licence
Old Sep 1st 2007, 4:26 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: driving age

Originally Posted by ASHO
hi, can anyone tell me what the legal driving age in W.A as my son is itching to know. thanks.
http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing/566.asp