British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Drinks - Gold Coast - Anyone? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/drinks-gold-coast-anyone-644034/)

Kirstydownunder Dec 9th 2009 6:37 am

Drinks - Gold Coast - Anyone?

Hiya. So sorry we missed the surfers meet up last week, but we are organising a get together at the Grand in Labrador. Meeting at 7.30pm Friday 11th December if anyone else is interested...

Just a chance to meet some new friends, have a drink and hopefully a laugh.

Hope to see some new faces. :thumbsup:

Karolina Dec 15th 2009 4:54 am

Re: Drinks - Gold Coast - Anyone?

Originally Posted by kirstyboobs (Post 8158232)
Hiya. So sorry we missed the surfers meet up last week, but we are organising a get together at the Grand in Labrador. Meeting at 7.30pm Friday 11th December if anyone else is interested...

Just a chance to meet some new friends, have a drink and hopefully a laugh.

Hope to see some new faces. :thumbsup:

soz i missed this one, only just read the thread- let me know if you organise anything else as i'm keen to meet some expats as we've just moved to the GC!

Kirstydownunder Dec 15th 2009 5:18 am

Next one on the 8th January - if your on facebook join our group 'Gold Coast Social', otherwise pm me and I'll keep you informed. Kirsty x

Karolina Dec 15th 2009 5:37 am

Originally Posted by kirstyboobs (Post 8173738)
Next one on the 8th January - if your on facebook join our group 'Gold Coast Social', otherwise pm me and I'll keep you informed. Kirsty x

found you on facebook :)

Hay2007 Dec 15th 2009 10:13 pm

Hey is this open to anyone?!

Me, hubby and daughter (14mths) are moving to GC from Sydney around Feb/March time and will be wanting to meet some new people! We've met some friends in Sydney via this site when we first got here and if you gfuys organise socials often, would love to meet up with some of you when we finally get up there

Cheers

Tina

Kirstydownunder Dec 15th 2009 10:57 pm

Cool. You have to come out on one of our nights out when u arrive. Give u a good chance to meet a bunch of really nice people. Join us on facebook if you are on there, if not - keep in touch with me and I will keep you up to date on whats happening.

Kirsty x

Originally Posted by Hay2007 (Post 8175847)
Hey is this open to anyone?!

Me, hubby and daughter (14mths) are moving to GC from Sydney around Feb/March time and will be wanting to meet some new people! We've met some friends in Sydney via this site when we first got here and if you gfuys organise socials often, would love to meet up with some of you when we finally get up there

Cheers

Tina

Hay2007 Dec 15th 2009 11:08 pm

Will do, thanks Kirsty! x

jelly baby Dec 16th 2009 12:29 am

Hi would love to go to the next meet up !!
Anita....Steve and Taylor :)

Kirstydownunder Mar 4th 2010 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by jelly baby (Post 8176062)
Hi would love to go to the next meet up !!
Anita....Steve and Taylor :)

This Saturday in Hope Island. The boardwalk Tavern from 7.30pm. Maybe see you there? x