Reload this Page >

Drill Bits in ya Luggage!

Drill Bits in ya Luggage!

Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

innocent bystander is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Drill Bits in ya Luggage!

Okay I know it's silly but .....

The packers came this week and I was so sure I had left everything out for them to pack.

Clearing out the garage today and I came across my set of SDS drill bits which I had intended go in the container.

Do you think if I pack them in the case I will be allowed to keep them. It's not that I am attached to them and I know I sound a bit of a saddo, but then there you go, just thought I would ask.

Any polite advice would be appreciated... Ta
Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:44 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drill Bits in ya Luggage!

Originally Posted by innocent bystander

Do you think if I pack them in the case I will be allowed to keep them. It's not that I am attached to them and I know I sound a bit of a saddo, but then there you go, just thought I would ask.

it shouldn't be a problem as long as they are in your checked luggage (ie not hand luggage)