Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

dreams can come true !

dreams can come true !

Old Apr 11th 2004, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Wink dreams can come true !

Hi,

After just 6 weeks I have landed myself a great job!!!after a long panel interview. I start on Tuesday and once upon a time on this forum I would discuss with andy Hanaran that one day we might end up communting together to the city and here we are on tuesday it happens.

Really enjoying here aftet such a stunning weekend of 26 degrees and have such a variety of things to do. At a friends today have a big turkey sunday dinner then up to Sunshine beach in Noosa tomorrow for some surfing and boogie boarding.

Have a great Easter one and all.

Carrianne x

PS I was alos thinking of arranging a Sunshine Coast meet up would anyone be interested ???

C x
Old Apr 11th 2004, 5:41 am
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dreams can come true !

Originally posted by Carrianne
Hi,

After just 6 weeks I have landed myself a great job!!!after a long panel interview. I start on Tuesday and once upon a time on this forum I would discuss with andy Hanaran that one day we might end up communting together to the city and here we are on tuesday it happens.

Really enjoying here aftet such a stunning weekend of 26 degrees and have such a variety of things to do. At a friends today have a big turkey sunday dinner then up to Sunshine beach in Noosa tomorrow for some surfing and boogie boarding.

Carrianne x

PS I was alos thinking of arranging a Sunshine Coast meet up would anyone be interested ???

C x
congratulations carrianne, that's great news. Go enjoy the weekend!

Steph
Old Apr 11th 2004, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Congrats on the job, you sound like a new poster now, much happier

I remember that thread on people commuting from the Sunny Coast to Bris sure its a fair hike but as I said many many people do it. Long day but lots consider it worth it to live here.

If you organise a meet, there was a poster called Sarn (I think) she wanted a meet up but dont think anyone responded perhaps you can PM her and see if she is still here.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

dont you just love it when a plan comes together

best of luck carrianne and thank for all the info still sifting my way through it

arlene
Old Apr 11th 2004, 8:30 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

C x

Brilliant!!

Congratulations & Happy Easter to you.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 9:08 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Carrianne x

C x

Well done, catch a wave for me while your out there!!!

You LUCKY, LUCKY person...

laura
xxx
Old Apr 11th 2004, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

thank you have a great time
Old Apr 11th 2004, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

here's the photo of us celebrating xx
Attached Thumbnails dreams can come true !-2004_0411image0003.jpg  
Old Apr 11th 2004, 10:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Carrianne!!!

Have answered the post about a meet - I think theres quite a few people up the coast now, so there should be some interest.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 10:16 am
earlswood

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Carrianne
Hi,

Carrianne x

Happy Easter Carrianne

Many congrats on the job and nice to hear an air of positivity,
a while back I thought you would would be wanting to come back

Anita x

Old Apr 11th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Love no I am a realist, I knew that no matter how low I feel that I can get through it having moved to England to Scotland I went through the same thing.

Nice to here from you love c x
Old Apr 11th 2004, 11:06 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Carrianne, hope the job suits you, real life starts here
Michaela
Old Apr 11th 2004, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congratulations Carry - you have done brilliantly getting a job so soon. Let me know how you get on.

T x
Old Apr 13th 2004, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sweetie

Many congrats on the job have sent you an email but wanted to say well done also. Been away for the weekend so have only just read this thread.

Well done and enjoy the new job

footie xxx
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello all,

I am really enjoying the role and the commuting is fun and seems to pass quite quickly as there is two of us. Whether Andy enjoy's it as much is another story :lecture:

Carrianne x