dreams

Old Oct 12th 2003, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dreams

had a terrible dream last night about moving all nightmare scenarios, had to ring ry to see if he was ok as he was in it anybody else the same or was it just overactive imagination about whats going on

ps just had drinks with my dad (who was none too keen on us going, he brought round family snaps of oz and family out there and gave us his blessing ahhhhh )

arlene
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

How about this one then. This was hubbys last night.

We were all in a Hotel. Inside the hotel it was Manchester UK. Outside looking through the windows was Australia.
We couldn't find a door to get out of the Hotel. We were trapped.

That is just how we feel at the moment. Stuck, no way out.

Whisky
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

are these trying to tell us something or should we just ignore them

arlene
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:08 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

I have a nasty nasty recurring dream, where i am rock climbing a HUGE cliff, and i slip and fall.

As i am falling i see that somone has followed me all the way up and has been chipping out all my protection!!! I feel falling for a bit and then wake up all sweaty.

Nice!
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I need to ignore them at the moment as the furniture is on its way this week.
Mon/Tue removals. Its on the boat on Wednesday.

Whisky
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by whisky
I need to ignore them at the moment as the furniture is on its way this week.
Mon/Tue removals. Its on the boat on Wednesday.

Whisky

When I was younger, I used to get the same dream over and over again.
I used to have this huge tidal wave come over me.
I could be anywhere, even high rise buildings and I would see it coming.

Whisky
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Another one I used to get would be that I was in a car driving, and the pedals wouldn't work, and I would be going faster and faster.
Never had that dream again since I learnt to drive.

Whisky
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: dreams

Originally posted by arlene
had a terrible dream last night about moving all nightmare scenarios, had to ring ry to see if he was ok as he was in it anybody else the same or was it just overactive imagination about whats going on

ps just had drinks with my dad (who was none too keen on us going, he brought round family snaps of oz and family out there and gave us his blessing ahhhhh )

arlene
Hi Arlene
great news that your dad gave you his blessing

take care mate
rach x
Old Oct 12th 2003, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

ta rach

more than money can buy

arlene
Old Oct 12th 2003, 4:43 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Dreamt I lost my three yr old in an adventure playground last night and then this morning he was telling me something and said "you know like when you lost me in that park" SPOOKY!
Old Oct 12th 2003, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

went to safeways when ry was about 5 did the shopping got home and the other half said

have u forgotten something

had left ry in the creche and forgotten him arhhhh

arlene
Old Oct 12th 2003, 4:59 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

lol
Old Oct 12th 2003, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

another nightmare scenario

popped to local shops when ry was about 8 (shops 200 yards from house) got chatting to neighbours, got back 10 minuites later and ry had called 999 said i had abandoned him

meantime i had told him off, police arrived explained situation

ry walks down the stairs and asks the policeman if he has come to take him into care as his mum says thats where he is going

big hole,,, spade,,, shovel is all that is needed from this situation

may laugh now but not then

arlene
Old Oct 12th 2003, 6:38 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene
another nightmare scenario

popped to local shops when ry was about 8 (shops 200 yards from house) got chatting to neighbours, got back 10 minuites later and ry had called 999 said i had abandoned him

meantime i had told him off, police arrived explained situation

ry walks down the stairs and asks the policeman if he has come to take him into care as his mum says thats where he is going

big hole,,, spade,,, shovel is all that is needed from this situation

may laugh now but not then

arlene
my friend's daughter is similarly chatty with the police; while jade was hoovering in the bedrooms jamie (age 5) rang 999 and told the police her mum was dead on the settee! they took some convincing she really wasnt!!
talkin of spooky, I dreamt when I was about 6 months pregnant that i would give birth to twin boys and it would happen at 36 weeks on the living room floor. AND I DID!!!!

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2003, 6:44 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

speaking of spookey...

i bought the house i'm in now nearly two years ago, and since i've been sleeping here, i keep getting this dream where i can see a figure standing in my bedroom. As i turn to look at the figure it runs out of the room. The thing that scares the crap out of me the most is that it's not like a dream where you see the same room with the same figure. I actually dream that i see the figure in the actual room i'm sleeping in. i've had to sleep in the various rooms of the house as i've been decorating the others, and i've so far had the same 'dream' in all the rooms. it's not a nightly dream but it happens at least twice a month.

my mum and my sister think my house is haunted,.... me i just think it's my over imaginative imagination, and i'm an active sleeper, shall we say, and have been known to go investigating while i'm asleep .... haha. I get that from my mum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.