Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Draw thy tool. My naked weapon is out.

Wikiposts

Draw thy tool. My naked weapon is out.

Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:57 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Draw thy tool. My naked weapon is out.

Ummmm, before you complain to a mod etc........ Its from romeo & juliet and is in now way offensive or inappropriate for the "lifestyles" forum Thou infectious tardy-gaited whey-face!

An amusing shakesperean insult site, click for more insults.

http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html?
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:02 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Draw thy tool. My naked weapon is out.

Yeah whatever, "Thou surly ill-breeding clack-dish!"
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:10 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Do you set down your name in the scroll of youth, that are written down old with all the characters of age? Have you not a moist eye, a dry hand, a yellow cheek, a white beard, a decreasing leg, an increasing belly? Is not your voice broken, your wind short, your chin double, your wit single, and every part about you blasted with antiquity? And will you yet call yourself young?

From this description i am glad he has short wind!! :scared:
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:12 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Do you set down your name in the scroll of youth, that are written down old with all the characters of age? Have you not a moist eye, a dry hand, a yellow cheek, a white beard, a decreasing leg, an increasing belly? Is not your voice broken, your wind short, your chin double, your wit single, and every part about you blasted with antiquity? And will you yet call yourself young?
That told you Luke.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:25 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

From this description i am glad he has short wind!! :scared:
well excuse me... Thou mammering hasty-witted ratsbane!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:30 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Thou mewling full-gorged maggot-pie!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:49 pm
Banned

Slinging my head back in recognition of your slander I humbly subit to you that Your virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Thou hath] not so much brain as ear wax.

Sorry but had to play
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by NickyP
Thou hath] not so much brain as ear wax.

Sorry but had to play

Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
[Thine] face is not worth sunburning.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will most humbly take my leave of you. You cannot, sir, take from me anything that I will not more willingly part withal.

Got to go as my son 'NEEDS' the computer. an excellent site to add to my list for teaching Shakespeare heehee. (the insults were always the best bits)
Nicky
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Slinging my head back in recognition of your slander I humbly subit to you that Your virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese

PMSL Thats one of the better ones!!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:41 pm
Banned

PMSL Thats one of the better ones!!
I thought youd like that one but truly You do unbend your noble strength, to think so brainsickly of things.