Reload this Page >

Down Under Live - London tomorrow

Down Under Live - London tomorrow

Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

jodydevos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Down Under Live - London tomorrow

http://www.downunderlive.co.uk/

Did anybody go to this today? Or have been in the past?

Im going tomorrow to find out about either student visa and courses or trying to get sponsorship.

Anybody able to advise if its worth going?
Old Feb 1st 2010, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

goingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nice
Default Re: Down Under Live - London tomorrow

i went to this on sunday, seemed quite good.

learned some good information and some that i already knew thanks mainly to this site .

there were a few migration experts there,shipping agents, finance and anz and nab banks were also there.

it was quite nice to speak to an agent however briefly and to have it confirmed that there should be no problems with a visa application with our skills/points rating.

most speakers seemed a little nervous apart from the guy speaking about australian tax system, who was very enthusiastic.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Earls Court last year and if I remember not everyone turned up that they promised. There was no job information stands.
To be honest I learnt more from my own research and this site unless there has been a drastic improvement. I do remember a certain company spokesperson who was quite irritating starting with M and ending in T. Heard some bad things about that particular company since on British expats.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

We went to an Oz expo last year and I think it would be good for those just starting out. However, I would be very wary of giving out contact details as you can get plagued with calls. Were I to do it again, I would definately take their details but not give mine, so that you can contact them if you want to