doree bonner

Old Jul 26th 2005, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default doree bonner

Hi we have just had Doree Bonner around and they seemed very good and more helpful than john mason just wondered if anyone else has used them,
also they said I could convert my fairly new TV over there in Perth, has anyone done that how much does it cost. thanks
Old Jul 27th 2005, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: doree bonner

Originally Posted by rangersman
Hi we have just had Doree Bonner around and they seemed very good and more helpful than john mason just wondered if anyone else has used them,
also they said I could convert my fairly new TV over there in Perth, has anyone done that how much does it cost. thanks

Hi
Never heard of Doree Bonner or John Mason removals m8! Whoever you use, just seems pot luck whether they are good or bad! We used Allied Pickfords, highly recom. but were not happy with their 'lies' So, go with your gut feeling or cheapest quote maybe

Yes, some newer TV's can be 'converted', also depends on the 'brand' apparently. Don't know the exact cost but our friends did have theirs done and it wasn't that much, cheaper than buying a new one anyways

Good luck with your adventure -hope everything goes to plan for you.

Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:43 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we used doree bonners and they were fantastic. brilliant form start to finnish. their removers were polite friendly and really couldn't do enough on the day of the move. they were full of useful info and tips as well.

the company they use the other end (grace) were just as good and really eased the tension of putting everything you own in one big box and floating it off into the sunset.

and if you haven't guessed i rate them highly

(no i don't get commision )
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

I feel a bit guilty now after reading the message from louise4!

Pickfords - the UK end of things was fine, polite, efficient nice men, really helpful as was the UK office, no worries. It was the Australian end of things that went pear shaped! Spun many lies, just to shut us up! And to top it all, without the UK side knowing, they contracted out the delivery of our precious goods to some 'cowboys'!!! It was supposed to have been packed, shipped and delivered by Allied Pickfords, but this was not the case - and we paid more because we wanted this service!

Just thought I would set the record straight incase there are people reading this thread that are also using Allied Pickfords.

Cheers
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:15 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
I feel a bit guilty now after reading the message from louise4!

Shame on you Da Boss
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by louise4
Shame on you Da Boss

Spending TOO MUCH time on this blasted site today!!! Not done a bl..dy thing Bix will be He's such a slave driver

He's da boss not me
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:32 am
forever hopeful

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Spending TOO MUCH time on this blasted site today!!! Not done a bl..dy thing Bix will be He's such a slave driver

He's da boss not me
yeah right

i have to put time restrictions on myself or the house would go to pot. the kids think they are orphans as it is as for hubby, i think he has been home in the last few days
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by louise4
yeah right

i have to put time restrictions on myself or the house would go to pot. the kids think they are orphans as it is as for hubby, i think he has been home in the last few days

LOL