Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Door to Door shipping

Door to Door shipping

Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Iando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant future
Default Door to Door shipping

Hi - can anyone give me an estimate of door to door shipping times UK to Australia -app. range would be great -thanks
Have the dillemma of needing to rent here and then ship as we leave so it will need to catch us up

Thanks
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice
Default Re: Door to Door shipping

Hi, our stuff set sail from Southampton on the 31-8-08 after being in storage for a few weeks so if you said door-door from 28th and we have been told that our stuff is being delivered to us at our rental this wednesday 29-10-08 and we are gold coast so 2 months, we just tried to judge it the best we could with the minimum disruption but it still turns out to be a bit of a guessing game.
Good luck
Gary
Old Oct 24th 2008, 9:19 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

my stuff left my house on the 30th of June and arrived at the port October the 3rd delivered to me on the 20th it took 2 weeks to clear customs good luck
Old Oct 24th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Iando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant future

thanks both