Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

dont worry it will all come good

dont worry it will all come good

Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

angela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the rough
Default dont worry it will all come good

We went to perth for a reccie in jan 2005

Bought a house and land package while we were there. Got FIRB approval because we weren't residents. Project Manager from builder who's building the house has it all running smoothly and house should be ready in Dec 2005.

Came home end of Jan 2005 and applied for our visas in Feb 2005.

Put our house on the market and sold it after we got rid of first agent who was useless.

Had medicals, was worried because I have a bad back but was honest in medical and was fine.

Had police checks, have a criminal record as a juvenile but that was cleared too. I had declared this on the visa application anyway.

Booked flights to Oz in July 2005 to fly one way on 16 Jan 2006.

Got visas 15th August, sent them off to Australia High Commission today.

PSS arriving on Monday to take all our stuff into storage

Moving out of house on 26th August and the only bad thing is that I have to live with my mother in law until Jan 16th.

We want to send everyone good karma and not to worry because it will all come good in the end.

Rob
Old Aug 17th 2005, 7:52 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dont worry it will all come good

Thanks Rob, I hope you're right!!

Glad you are all sorted, bet you cant wait to get outa here!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

what a positive post, glad everything is going good for you. Good luck with the MIL

Laura
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:58 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by lawlaw
what a positive post, glad everything is going good for you. Good luck with the MIL

Laura
That's a lovely story, you make it sound soooooooooooooo easy. Was that on a family visa. Best of luck, I'm very jealous.
Not of the mother-in-law bit though! :scared:
Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, it all seems to have fallen into place nicely for you. I hope your next few months aren't too stressful.........