Dont Use Fed Ex

Old Apr 5th 2004, 2:19 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough
Angry Dont Use Fed Ex

Just A word of warning!!!

If like me you have now to courier your migration form to Adelaide DON’T USE FEDEX.

Fedex received my package at Vauxhall in London at 4pm Friday 2nd April delivered by my fair hand to them. I was assured it would be in Adelaide by Tuesday before 5pm.
Sounds fine quicker than DHL so go for it!
Package left Vauxhall went to Poyle in Heathrow no problem, caught its flight to Paris to pick up its connecting flight. Great! And it only midnight on the 2nd doing well eh?
WRONG. Monday morning its back at Poyle Heathrow!!!!

So that’s Flipped that it has now got to start again. I was trying to get ahead of all the other poor Buggers sending out there parcels today!
So remember don’t use FED EX.
DHL got my TRA stuff there no problem!!!

FED UP

Nige'
Old Apr 5th 2004, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

john&jules is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thank god you didnt say dont use DHL

Our application for skilled indy was picked up this lunchtime by DHL. Its got to get there before the 14th of april so we decided to use a courier. I am just keeping everything crossed asim sure you are too. i have nightmares of it getting stuck under the pilots seat or the plane crashing.

oh well just got to wait for months now to hopefully get med requests if we are lucky.

jules
Old Apr 5th 2004, 2:26 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Yea sit tight time!

for months and months and months and months and months!!!!!
Good luck to you DHL are fine there tracking system is better too!
Old Apr 5th 2004, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Ange W is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bed Of Roses
Yea sit tight time!

for months and months and months and months and months!!!!!
Good luck to you DHL are fine there tracking system is better too!
I always used UPS for shipments to Aussie - they are cheaper than DHL and usually quicker - worth a try.
Old Apr 7th 2004, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!just read this we have used FedEx gauranteed the agent it would get there in two days time.
Just hope you were unlucky as we also have Good Friday and Easter Monday to consider keeping fingers crossed it gets there on time.
Do you reckon you could have a claim on them if they do not deliver on time when they have gauranteed it?