Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dont laugh but will I fail my meds because.....

Dont laugh but will I fail my meds because.....

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:20 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dont laugh but will I fail my meds because.....

I sometimes have a cigarette when Im mashed? Sometimes I drink loads when Im out on the town with the girls. Im partial to downing a bottle of wine 3 or 4 times a week? Im not a size 10. (more a 14) I love curry but 70% eat healthily? We have meds booked 26/8/ Should I start detoxing now?
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:24 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dont laugh but will I fail my meds because.....

Originally Posted by lucyb
I sometimes have a cigarette when Im mashed? Sometimes I drink loads when Im out on the town with the girls. Im partial to downing a bottle of wine 3 or 4 times a week? Im not a size 10. (more a 14) I love curry but 70% eat healthily? We have meds booked 26/8/ Should I start detoxing now?
Yes...you have to be a size 10

See section 4, subsection II of booklet 6

Good luck
R
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:27 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I think you`ll be alright mate - most people seem to pass ok unless something serious turns up I`ve decided I can`t be arsed with all the dieting and am starting the Curvaceaus (sp?) Cuddly Womans Liberation Front. Wine bottle in one hand and saggy boobs chucked over my shoulders storming the Aussie Embassy demanding a Visa (anyone want to join me so we can get arrested together??)
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

I think you might pass - I also think your lifestyle is probably better than the medic's doing your meds
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:31 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Lucy, you could be writing about 95% of the population!!!

Dave and I have our meds on the 25/8 and as a rubenesque (!) wine glugging food fiend, I'm intending to keep off the booze from the Monday before the med but apart from that......forget it, girl!!!

So stop worrying, pour yourself a nice big glass of wine and tuck into that tikka masala!!!!

Nicky
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:35 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Yes...you have to be a size 10

See section 4, subsection II of booklet 6

Good luck
R
Yep, I've just checked and you're absolutely right - states only size 10 acceptable, preferably blonde with vital statistics of 40-25-35. Men, you need to get the tape measure out - no peckers less than 8" when (ahem) "in alert mode".
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:36 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell. And I thought I was soft. look - up the smokes slowly - aim for a pack a day(rollies). Wine - ya really need to put more work in.try mixing some vodka and (yes and) whiskEy in with your normal intake. Dont worry about the curries -your fine there. As regards the 70% healthy rubbish -DONT I REPEAT DONT mention it. If they bring it up say you have been in rehab for the past few weeks and it wasnt your fault you had to eat healty. Just say anything to distract them from the 70%(cant believe that).
Re: the size 14 stuff cant help ya there that womens stuff
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:37 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Yep, I've just checked and you're absolutely right - states only size 10 acceptable, preferably blonde with vital statistics of 40-25-35. Men, you need to get the tape measure out - no peckers less than 8" when (ahem) "in alert mode".
On a serious note. We've noticed that even the size 10 girls round here have beer bellies - aussies ain't perfect.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave

and thats just circumference
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:40 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
On a serious note. We've noticed that even the size 10 girls round here have beer bellies - aussies ain't perfect.
if its anything like here that means their pregnant
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:40 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
and thats just circumference
Ouch! :scared:
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Please tell me you started this thread as a joke!! Size 14 (lucky you) I'm a size 18 with anaemia, son has ADHD and believe me I am also partial to a good number of wine bottles a week. Meds booked (unrequested) for 19th August - Until now I wasn't all that worried - now I'm stressing like mad.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:48 pm
small steps long journey

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Meds booked (unrequested) for 19th August - Until now I wasn't all that worried - now I'm stressing like mad.

Ahhhh I see Lucyb's cunning plan now. get everyone else going to meds on the verge of a nervous breakdown so she can slip through the net. Cunning very cunning
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by seang
Ahhhh I see Lucyb's cunning plan now. get everyone else going to meds on the verge of a nervous breakdown so she can slip through the net. Cunning very cunning
Yes, it has become very clear now... This plan will not work - I will bribe the doctor with my private stash of belgian/italian/galaxy chocolate (not to mention my blue nun (see other thread))
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

swager is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi lucyb Hope you don't mind me butting in, but just noticed that your from Sussex near Arundle so I am I just down the road in littlehampton. iam sure your meds will be fine but good luck anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.