Reload this Page >

Dont know where to go

Dont know where to go

Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Theweekshousehold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dont know where to go

Hi Guys

Have a big dilema, Perth or Brisbane,,,,my sister has recently moved to Perth and is loving the life but is far more wealthy than we are, we have been looking North of Perth but for $500,000 dollars you dont get a great deal for your money.

Anyway been watching WANTED on BBC1 and started looking at BRisbane Caboolture 25k from Perth close to the beach and you get lots for your http://britishexpats.com/forum/image...es/thumbup.gif
money . My husand is an Electrician and we have 3 children under 3 and although i know it will be difficult with the three children on my own without my sister at first for some reason (maybe greed) it looks as if we could have a better quality of life, does anyone know if there is a wage difference between Perth and Brisbane and also anyone live or know anything about Caboolture it looks fab schools beaches. Why is Perth far more expensive than Brisbane, or does anyone know places near Perth where you could get your monies worth for $500,000 (of course would like a Pool)

Anyone got an opinion on both places or know if Electrcian's are as sort after in Brisbane are there lots of jobs for sparkys.

Look forward to all your views know this may be a big decision but rather make it now than regret it later.

We travelled down the west coast in 2000 so know what Brisbane is like but have not been to Perth as yet.

any other places close to beach city where you get a fair amount for $500k would be interested, or any employment agencies companies in the area so we can get some employment feedback (brisbane that is).

Write soon