Wikiposts

Dont Forget...

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:23 pm
PommieLeague

Default Dont Forget...

..this

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:48 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Dont Forget...

Originally Posted by Lathlain

I dont even need to look at that to know its about rugby
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:43 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I dont even need to look at that to know its about rugby

I'd put money on it to.

But while were on "Don't forget" thread. Don't forget to drive carefully this weekend, Double demerit points for speeding etc.

Have a safe Easter everyone.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Don't forget to drive carefully this weekend, Double demerit points for speeding etc.
WHAT!!!

They can't do that can they? Its not like we're talking bonus flyby points here. They can't just double the penalty points cos its a holiday weekend...

Can they?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:50 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
WHAT!!!

They can't do that can they? Its not like we're talking bonus flyby points here. They can't just double the penalty points cos its a holiday weekend...

Can they?

Cheers,
JTL
They do it all the time! Well, here in WA anyway!

It works though, I'll be keeping to the speed limit better than normal!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:54 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
WHAT!!!

Can they?

Cheers,
JTL
Dont think it applies here, this has come up before - someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but there was a whole thing on the radio this morning about extra police out for the long-weekend, but no mention of double demerits.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:55 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Simone

It works though, I'll be keeping to the speed limit better than normal!
\\
So does that mean you'll actually be keeping to it, or just not speeding quite as much
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Yes - double demerits in NSW. I heard an ad on the radio this morning - if two people don't have their seatbelts on in your car - it'll be enough to lose your licence.......So buckle up!

Apart from that: HAPPY EASTER
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Dont think it applies here, this has come up before - someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but there was a whole thing on the radio this morning about extra police out for the long-weekend, but no mention of double demerits.
Thats alright then. So i can still go drag racing along the shore road tonite

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:12 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Also don't forget for those of us on daylight saving that the Clocks go back this weekend.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:14 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

\\
So does that mean you'll actually be keeping to it, or just not speeding quite as much
I'll be keeping to it.

Often I'm a few km's above... Nothing to do with liking to drive fast, but about always being late, which is stupid, but, well... I'm not perfect, and being on time for things is just about my number one flaw.

They've been 'advertising' double demerits on the radio and on those signs above the road all week already, so everyone in WA should know!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:50 pm
PommieLeague

Also don't forget for those of us on daylight saving that the Clocks go back this weekend.
Thats good news. Now the UK will only be 7 hours behind as they put theres forward 1 hour.

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Careful you don't confuse us Queenslanders. Whats this thing about clocks going backwards and forwards?

Sounds like witchcraft to me,

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:50 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Double demerits started today in NSW. I had to drive to Newcastle and back. Loads of speed traps everywhere. The reason why is Australians have an increased chance of dieing on the roads during public holidays.

Safe driving everyone.