Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Don't Come to Australia

Don't Come to Australia

Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't Come to Australia

Originally Posted by soapy©
and you being a mod too, tut tut
Just don't get the right standard of Mods these days, they'll take any old rubbish now
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Just don't get the right standard of Mods these days, they'll take any old rubbish now
yip standards have dropped, they even kept polly
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Depends if the broomstick brings her back again
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

she will miss me too much
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Not once she has a leprechaun to play with.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Not once she has a leprechaun to play with.
a vision of benny hill slapping that wee guys head springs to mind lol

Last edited by soapy©; Mar 26th 2010 at 12:40 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

a vission of benny hill slapping that wee guys head springs to mind lol
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
good trip Polly!!! xxx
All good so far Free beer and internet in Singapore...wonder if I'm expecting too much if I hope for free beer in London too?

I'll push them down into NSW - oh god, I'll be in serious trouble again
Does your husband dislike the NSW types as well, or just the true Welsh people

Begged me to stay even Sue must've been on something that night!

I shall keep you in suspense on that one!

Wellllll, thats possible I suppose.......
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Pollyana
All good so far Free beer and internet in Singapore...wonder if I'm expecting too much if I hope for free beer in London too?

No, well one that he works with but he'd be a dickhead whatever the nationality

Begged me to stay even Sue must've been on something that night!
Probably worried about who she'd have to get to take your place

Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Probably worried about who she'd have to get to take your place

You could be right there
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:54 pm
Banned

swigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
You appear to be answering a different point. I didn't make any point about genetics being borderline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swigski
I'm glad you do not have a problem with it. Your blood must have been diluted with English/German blood.

No, You said the above post was borderline. I gave my reason and evidence for saying that most English have a strong genetic link to the Anglo Saxons hence the English/German blood.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 9:15 pm
Banned

swigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to allswigski is a name known to all

Probably, It has Wales in the name!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 9:27 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably, It has Wales in the name!
You realise your doing more to fight her case than she ever could. Your even making me see the light & I have a couple of Welsh friends, only a couple though....................I think I'm going to throw all my Tom Jones LP's out now boyo!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 10:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by cresta57
You realise your doing more to fight her case than she ever could. Your even making me see the light & I have a couple of Welsh friends, only a couple though....................I think I'm going to throw all my Tom Jones LP's out now boyo!
Didn't realise she had a case! Was she out to prove something?

It's about time you upgraded to CD's now anyway Sais!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 10:45 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm glad you do not have a problem with it. Your blood must have been diluted with English/German blood.

No, You said the above post was borderline. I gave my reason and evidence for saying that most English have a strong genetic link to the Anglo Saxons hence the English/German blood.

Okay I'll do this slowly.

You said "If I am showing myself up by standing up for my beliefs, then so be it. Rather that than by being racist, nationalistic,xenophobic, bigoted... whatever you choose to call it to lessen it's effect!"

Note the words "rather than" which suggested that you would rather be something other than a racist, nationalistic,xenophobic, bigoted... or whayever.

However you earlier responded to Polly's comment saying she wasn't offended by MP's comment by saying "I'm glad you do not have a problem with it. Your blood must have been diluted with English/German blood", which appeares to be suggesting that she has no problem with the comment as she is not pure blood Welsh i.e. that her blood has been diluted with English/German blood.

That to me sounded like a boderline 'nationalistic,xenophobic, bigoted... whatever' statement.

I have made no comment on the genetics of anyone being borderline. I guess I may have experienced the problems of the context being kept across 2 quotes in the modern sound-bite world.

Last edited by MartinLuther; Mar 26th 2010 at 10:50 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.