Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Don't bother coming to Queensland ......

Wikiposts

Don't bother coming to Queensland ......

Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:05 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't bother coming to Queensland ......

Sounds like you've had / are having a rough time on the work front. But to say "don't bother coming to Queensland" ....... bit strong don't you think?

All over Oz you need to have licences for all sorts of things and really you should research all of this before heading out and get all the references you can get your hands on. I brought so much info with me on all sorts of things. Most of it I haven't needed as it turned out but I'd rather be over-prepared than under.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:12 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
Sounds like you've had / are having a rough time on the work front. But to say "don't bother coming to Queensland" ....... bit strong don't you think?

All over Oz you need to have licences for all sorts of things and really you should research all of this before heading out and get all the references you can get your hands on. I brought so much info with me on all sorts of things. Most of it I haven't needed as it turned out but I'd rather be over-prepared than under.

totalely agree with ya mate, so much info to gather b4 u come. All the laws r diff here so u have to abide by them...or why bother comin
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

well I cant wait to get to queensland
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:28 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lawlaw
good on ya....its hot n toasty and fabby dooo lol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:29 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Most of my experience here has been positive and right now I wouldn't swap it. It hasn't all been roses but I didn't expect Utopia either. Overall Australia / Queensland has definately met my expectations and possibly exceeded them a little.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:36 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

wondered where you were?!?!? What kept you??!!!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:39 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Dunno what you mean ......
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:40 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

He's busy moderating
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
He's busy moderating

you really should use spell check more mate
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:43 am
Account Closed

Amen Sister!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

you really should use spell check more mate
Did I spell it wrong ?
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Did I spell it wrong ?

sorry mate, i thought you meant he was busy doing something else
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:45 am
What's happening dudes?

sorry mate, i thought you meant he was busy doing something else
You have a very odd imagination
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:46 am
Account Closed

i need to get out more
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

No, she was just "reading" my usual type reply not what I actually said.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.