Wikiposts

Don's Blog

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:35 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Don's Blog

Today I woke up, had a yawn and decided to get up. Another day, another dollar. Another day in the life of Don. So I got up and had a shower and a good wash plus a good shave and I didn't forget to brush my teeth or wash my hair in good old Head & Shoulders shampoo (no dandruff, ladies!) or wash the naughty bits, either! Ho ho. I put on my pants, my shirt, my jeans (Levis!) and thought about the day ahead. First - breakfast. Then -

shall I continue with Don's Blog are you all bored yet?
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:37 am
Merlot

Default Re: Don's Blog

Originally Posted by Don
Today I woke up, had a yawn and decided to get up. Another day, another dollar. Another day in the life of Don. So I got up and had a shower and a good wash plus a good shave and I didn't forget to brush my teeth or wash my hair in good old Head & Shoulders shampoo (no dandruff, ladies!) or wash the naughty bits, either! Ho ho. I put on my pants, my shirt, my jeans (Levis!) and thought about the day ahead. First - breakfast. Then -

shall I continue with Don's Blog are you all bored yet?
Freek, I know I will get shot for this but hey I would rather be hung for a sheep than a lamb.

Don, you are taking your life in your own hands "blogging", I have the Perth Mafia onto me :scared: (Simome - this really is a tongue in cheek joke).

Merlot

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
Freek, I know I will get shot for this but hey I would rather be hung for a sheep than a lamb.

Don, you are taking your life in your own hands "blogging", I have the Perth Mafia onto me :scared: (Simome - this really is a tongue in cheek joke).

Merlot
There is soooo much I want to say but life is too short. Don if you could make it more interesting I might take notice but be sure not to give any personal information away
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
There is soooo much I want to say but life is too short. Don if you could make it more interesting I might take notice but be sure not to give any personal information away

I am glad to see I have convinced so many people of the dangers of cyberspace!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:55 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by darkless
And don't forget to turn off your TV and check the doors before you go to bed.

M

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you deserve more karma for that
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:59 am
Merlot

I've tried to karma you all but bounced

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think you deserve more karma for that
Noooooo!!! I don't do karma. It is like Cryptonite to me
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:03 am
Merlot

Noooooo!!! I don't do karma. It is like Cryptonite to me
Blimey, that will be nearly FOUR bars.

M

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Blimey, that will be nearly FOUR bars.

M
Then I will have to get angry, possible violent Don't be surprised if I trawl through your previous posts, determine your address and leave my special expats calling card on your doorstep (otherwise known as a pile or excrement from a Bull!!!)

But seriously - don't waste karma on me, I'm really not worth it!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:09 am
Merlot

Then I will have to get angry, possible violent Don't be surprised if I trawl through your previous posts, determine your address and leave my special expats calling card on your doorstep (otherwise known as a pile or excrement from a Bull!!!)

But seriously - don't waste karma on me, I'm really not worth it!!!
But someone must like you as it keeps on coming . . . .

M

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

But someone must like you as it keeps on coming . . . .

M

Grrrr - who is it? come on own up!!! I try my hardest to ostracise myself and this is the thanks I get
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:13 am
Merlot

Grrrr - who is it? come on own up!!! I try my hardest to ostracise myself and this is the thanks I get

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:25 am
Don
Banned

Ooh dear.

Next thing I did was check out the yoghurt situation. We might have run out of yoghurt or we might not have. I went to the fridge and opened the door. I looked up at the third shelf. Was there yoghurt or was there not? Yikes! I couldn't even see any gam darned yoghurt! Not a single gam darned pot. Oh dear. Had we forgotten to buy any? I would have to reprimand my good wife for this in my own calm but firm manner as she is responsible for housekeeping and she knows my yoghurt demands. I often remind her. But no. There, behind the star fruit and the home-made jam was a tub of yoghurt that even a mildly irritated man such as your own good Don could see was probably yoghurt not yet past its sell-by date.
To be continued...
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:30 am
Don
Banned

Then I thought: enough with the yoghurt situation already! Let's be daring. Let's be different. Let's get with the times, let's get with the Zeitgeist. I shouted or rather asked gently but firmly, 'hey, you, darling I mean, did you buy any cereal or what?'

My deariest and often smeariest replied...

anyone reading Don's Blog?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.