Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dolphins, dolphins everywhere.

Dolphins, dolphins everywhere.

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Dolphins, dolphins everywhere.

It seems just like a dream come true.
Sunday morning my 13 year old went out with Lisa and Petes kids to the surf and sea rescue club down at Mullaloo beach. The children were joined in the water by 5 dolphins circling them. Bloody fantastic.

Ten minutes ago, Mick and Toby come in. They have been to the dog exercise beach up at Quinns Rock to give Lampard a run. And there they were again!! As the pup ran into the surf the dolphins swam up.

Really makes you appreciate these beautiful beaches.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 10:23 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dolphins, dolphins everywhere.

Sandra you lucky bugger!!!!! Sounds bloody lovely....

BTW where did the name 'Lampard' come from???
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 10:26 am
Cheeky

Hi there!

Oh wow!! How fantastic!! I love dolphins!!

What did your pup think of them?!!

Did you have your camera?!! If you did take pics please could you put them up on here?!! (if poss please!)

Sorry Ive soooo many questions but it must have been lovely to see them!!

Cheers,
Cheeky

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Sunday morning my 13 year old went out with Lisa and Petes kids to the surf and sea rescue club down at Mullaloo beach. The children were joined in the water by 5 dolphins circling them. Bloody fantastic.

Ten minutes ago, Mick and Toby come in. They have been to the dog exercise beach up at Quinns Rock to give Lampard a run. And there they were again!! As the pup ran into the surf the dolphins swam up.

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi I have swam with dolphins and it was amazing got a video and photos he was a 5 year old dolphin and the children were wowed by him Beautiful creatures Ambassadors of the Ocean Love ireland
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

wow that sounds fantastic where is that beach im comeing over now!

tracey.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:23 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds amazing, can't wait until I get my turn. I love dolphins. Swimming with dolphins is one of the first things on our to do list when we get to Australia. Best wishes
Sarah
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:08 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi there!

Oh wow!! How fantastic!! I love dolphins!!

What did your pup think of them?!!

Did you have your camera?!! If you did take pics please could you put them up on here?!! (if poss please!)

Sorry Ive soooo many questions but it must have been lovely to see them!!

Cheers,
Cheeky
Us too photos please I hav a 9 yr old that wud kill for a swim with a dolphin
Cant wait

Ang
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Sounds amazing, can't wait until I get my turn. I love dolphins. Swimming with dolphins is one of the first things on our to do list when we get to Australia. Best wishes
Sarah

Ours too!
When I told my kids that you can swim with dolphins they got so excited, its one of the first things we all would love to do.

If photos are available would also love to see them

Sue
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by artep
Sandra you lucky bugger!!!!! Sounds bloody lovely....

BTW where did the name 'Lampard' come from???

First of all I NEVER even saw them. Jake was with Lisa and Pete, and when Mick and Toby went up to Quinns Rock muggins here was cooking dinner!!!!

Petra....what a silly question. Lampard is named after Frank Lampard.....Chelsea/England..Tobys fav team!!!!!

Mind you he really is a stupid dog.....should have called it Scooby Doo!!!

BTW What does all the stars mean under the thread heading?????
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:35 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

It means Sandra....that people have been rating your thread.....the more the stars the more they like it

BTW sorry for asking a silly Q....but not being a footie fan....

....and what were you doing cooking dinner??? you need to crack that whip woman!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by artep
It means Sandra....that people have been rating your thread.....the more the stars the more they like it

BTW sorry for asking a silly Q....but not being a footie fan....

....and what were you doing cooking dinner??? you need to crack that whip woman!!!
Petra it is not often that I cook dinner and seeing as I am a lady of leisure now, I thought I ought to make an effort.
Both Lisa and I were talking about you yesterday. We have come to the conclusion that you will HAVE to come to Perth, as we can be your ' support' group. We also found it great that our boys knew each other. My Jake even said 'When is that other Jake from my school coming to Perth?'!!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:45 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

First of all I NEVER even saw them. Jake was with Lisa and Pete, and when Mick and Toby went up to Quinns Rock muggins here was cooking dinner!!!!

Petra....what a silly question. Lampard is named after Frank Lampard.....Chelsea/England..Tobys fav team!!!!!

BTW What does all the stars mean under the thread heading?????
i like toby already...
Lampard, what a great name for a dog, might have to use that.
if you hear somebody shouting that on quinns beach after March 2005 then that could be me ..

C'mon Chels !!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:50 pm
....is FAB

Both Lisa and I were talking about you yesterday. We have come to the conclusion that you will HAVE to come to Perth, as we can be your ' support' group. We also found it great that our boys knew each other. My Jake even said 'When is that other Jake from my school coming to Perth?'!!!!

...shucks its nice to be wanted...
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

jesta is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Dolphins, dolphins everywhere.

i love dolphins i woud love to ride one if you can get a pic please put on the pc
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:55 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

No I think you got it just about right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.