Dolphins!!!!

Old Nov 11th 2005, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dolphins!!!!

How is this...just took the kids from school to the beach and they are in the water 'not deep' just up to their knees and just a few metres away 2 dolphins were swimming in the waves, really close to the kids. They swam along and then started swimming through the waves with a couple of surfers... so

I love living here, the atmosphere on the beach was great, the locals said its not often they come that close to the beach so glad we was there to see it....the kids were so excited

Sue x
Old Nov 11th 2005, 6:53 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dolphins!!!!

Sue that is brill... wish we were there to see it.
Tracey will be gutted when she finds out they waited for her to go home lol
Will have to come to see you sometime. We are going to Seaworld on Tuesday for Aimee's birthday surprise (dolphin aqua adventure). Cant wait. Tracey and Kerry are coming with us too should be a good day.

Next time you go to the beach take the camera!!

See you soon
Ang
Old Nov 11th 2005, 6:57 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
2 dolphins were swimming in the waves.They swam along and then started swimming through the waves
Apparently they taste like chicken
Old Nov 11th 2005, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Sue that is brill... wish we were there to see it.
Tracey will be gutted when she finds out they waited for her to go home lol
Will have to come to see you sometime. We are going to Seaworld on Tuesday for Aimee's birthday surprise (dolphin aqua adventure). Cant wait. Tracey and Kerry are coming with us too should be a good day.

Next time you go to the beach take the camera!!

See you soon
Ang

Is'nt it always the way!! no camera it was really

Would be nice to meet up, will have to arrange something between us all

Just had Gary on the phone, he said Tracey & Kerrys not back yet maybe they are still shopping

Tracey said your house hunting, all the best with it...can't wait for us to start!

Sue x
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wargod
Apparently they taste like chicken

Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

How is this...just took the kids from school to the beach and they are in the water 'not deep' just up to their knees and just a few metres away 2 dolphins were swimming in the waves, really close to the kids. They swam along and then started swimming through the waves with a couple of surfers... so

I love living here, the atmosphere on the beach was great, the locals said its not often they come that close to the beach so glad we was there to see it....the kids were so excited

Sue x
The William Street boat ramp at Raby Bay used to be a good place to see them up close. They used to come in mid-tide as it was easy for them to chase the fish up the channel to the swing basin. Not a daily event, but worth the effort.

The team at Marine Rescue there should be able to tell you the best times.

WW
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
The William Street boat ramp at Raby Bay used to be a good place to see them up close. They used to come in mid-tide as it was easy for them to chase the fish up the channel to the swing basin. Not a daily event, but worth the effort.

The team at Marine Rescue there should be able to tell you the best times.

WW

Thanks for that we'll ask and give it a go

Sue
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Sue x
Hi Sue this happened to my kids on sat at Henley square in Adelaide i missed it though so was a bit dissapointed but im sure it will happen again

Debs xxxx
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Hi Sue this happened to my kids on sat at Henley square in Adelaide i missed it though so was a bit dissapointed but im sure it will happen again

Debs xxxx

Really hope it does, it was so nice to see must admit at first I wondered what it was....I just saw a fin I called the kids out of the water and then they came past again, we then realized that it was dolphins...they must have been swimming along the the sea front as a few people came running up the beach

Sue x
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: :scared: :scared: new i shouldve come home with ya....gutted....

had a great day today hun,got some shopping done bloody love pacific fair

see ya soon,tracey
How is this...just took the kids from school to the beach and they are in the water 'not deep' just up to their knees and just a few metres away 2 dolphins were swimming in the waves, really close to the kids. They swam along and then started swimming through the waves with a couple of surfers... so :

Sue x
Old Nov 11th 2005, 11:30 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Sue x

Wow Sue how fanbloodytastic !!!
Wait til I tell the kids whent hey get home from school its always been my eldests dream to swim with dolphins!!!

kris xx
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

On our last visit to Perth we were at Point walter swimming in the river when two dolphins came in pretty close, it was fantastic.

We have also swam with them at Rockingham which was breath taking, can't wait to get out there so we can have another go

Claire
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

paygee is an unknown quantity at this point

Sue x
I was there on Tuesday afternoon , on elephant rock and saw a couple of them quite close to the beach too , there was a surfer , he looked a bit aprehensive at first when he saw the fins but carried on as normal when they moved along the beach , i`d of been out !!!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Sounds like bliss Sue. What a wonderful experience for everyone especially the children.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Sounds wonderful, especially on this cold, dark and windy day
...... oh well..... only 47 days to go

Sue x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.