Doing May 01 !

Old Sep 13th 2002, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doing May 01 !

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know that I rang London AHC yesterday, as it's a year today that our application was lodged, and I was told that they are now processing May 01 applications. Good news for some I hope!

Debbie x
Old Sep 13th 2002, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

daler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Doing May 01 !

Originally posted by Debbie:
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know that I rang London AHC yesterday, as it's a year today that our application was lodged, and I was told that they are now processing May 01 applications. Good news for some I hope!

Debbie x
Debbie,

What visa are you waiting for, I am waiting for a afiance visa, due to be getting married in Melbourne end february 2003, you have got me sweating now!!

dale
Old Sep 13th 2002, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dale,

Ours is skilled independent. I thought fiance visas were quicker anyway? How long have you been waiting? Hope you get it in time for your wedding anyway! All the best.

Debbie

Old Sep 13th 2002, 8:01 pm
Jo/Matt

Thanks Debbie, that is good news, I am a June Applicate so fingers crossed not much
longer to wait.

Love Jo

"Debbie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi everyone,
    > Just thought I'd let you know that I rang London AHC yesterday, as it's a year
    > today that our application was lodged, and I was told that they are now processing
    > May 01 applications. Good news for some I hope!
    > Debbie x
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 13th 2002, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

daler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Debbie:
Hi Dale,

Ours is skilled independent. I thought fiance visas were quicker anyway? How long have you been waiting? Hope you get it in time for your wedding anyway! All the best.

Debbie

Debbie,

Sent the initial application off at the start of July, then the follow up documents (medical and police clearances) six weeks ago. I've got a clean police record, just depends on the medical, hoping it won't be too much longer! Not sure whether to ring AHC to get an update or not?

Dale