Reload this Page >

Dogs our on there way

Dogs our on there way

Old Aug 30th 2007, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dogs our on there way

Hello all

Thought I would give a progress report. We leave on Saturday but yesterday our two little dogs flew out with Quantas and we used Petair. Well, what an emotional experience that was, saying goodbye to our pets and not seeing them for a month was heartbreaking but knowing we will see them again is a bit comforting. Anyway, there crates looked fine and comfortable!!! and at this moment in time they are a few hours from landing at Sydney. I will update tomorrow and let you know how they have settled in quaratine.

Tracey
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Dogs our on there way

Yes let us know! We will be shipping our big lab later on this year and he is sooooooo scared of anything! God knows what he will make of the flight!
Dan
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

mike-Ju will become famous soon enoughmike-Ju will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hello all

Thought I would give a progress report. We leave on Saturday but yesterday our two little dogs flew out with Quantas and we used Petair. Well, what an emotional experience that was, saying goodbye to our pets and not seeing them for a month was heartbreaking but knowing we will see them again is a bit comforting. Anyway, there crates looked fine and comfortable!!! and at this moment in time they are a few hours from landing at Sydney. I will update tomorrow and let you know how they have settled in quaratine.

Tracey
Aawww, I feel for you, what i'm going to be like sending my wacky cat over i dont know, she'll probably get herself kicked out of the country for violent conduct before I get there, shes a little tempremental

im sure they'll be spolit in quarentine and be really happy to see you again.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hello all

Tracey
Hi, I put up a thread about mine the other day, they will be fine

Can't wait to see mine,

Tracey.x.