Dogs...!!!!

Old May 13th 2005, 9:19 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Dogs...!!!!

Does everyone in Aus. have to own a dog...?????? It seems that everyone on here has a dog....and all the pictures of houses for sale on "Real Estate" appear to have a chewed up lawn...

CORKER
Old May 13th 2005, 9:27 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dogs...!!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER
Does everyone in Aus. have to own a dog...?????? It seems that everyone on here has a dog....and all the pictures of houses for sale on "Real Estate" appear to have a chewed up lawn...

CORKER
I think 90% of people where we live own a dog, at least thats what it sounds like when they all start friggin barkin at 6am

On saying that I have been here over 10 months and never come accross any dog shit in the street....u always see people walkin around with the plastic bag in hand....so thats 100% better than back in Scotland
Old May 13th 2005, 9:39 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Dogs...!!!!

Originally Posted by biggy
I think 90% of people where we live own a dog, at least thats what it sounds like when they all start friggin barkin at 6am

On saying that I have been here over 10 months and never come accross any dog shit in the street....u always see people walkin around with the plastic bag in hand....so thats 100% better than back in Scotland
I'm sure you can side step the shit on the pavement....but how can you avoid all the barking..????
CORKER
Old May 13th 2005, 9:45 pm

I'm sure you can side step the shit on the pavement....but how can you avoid all the barking..????
CORKER
the council are big on noise levels from dogs....there is a policy they r only allowed to bark for so many minutes in half an hour...so if u can be arsed keeping a diary then the owners can be fined
Old May 13th 2005, 9:49 pm
NEO LIVES

the council are big on noise levels from dogs....there is a policy they r only allowed to bark for so many minutes in half an hour...so if u can be arsed keeping a diary then the owners can be fined
What's the best time to view a new house and find out if the neighbours have a dog...????
CORKER
Old May 13th 2005, 9:49 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

6am..... tell me about it! So that is why Joey wakes up...his ears are sensistive to the other local yappers!

yeah......... shit bags are a fashion item (so peeps who have dogs with still want plastic bags no matter how much u advertise your green ozone friendly last a lifetime carriers - woolworths!!!).....pavements are alot cleaner over here......bit like watership down.....all those rabbits and no crap!

boomie
x
Old May 13th 2005, 9:58 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Does everyone in Aus. have to own a dog...?????? CORKER

If you live in a rural area or "the bush" it seems compulsory to own a boat. You don't even have to take it out on the water as I see many people towing boats along the princes highway that look like they are straight from the showroom. must be a status symbol thing, drive around with boat in tow to see if yours is the best or if anyone else is towing a bigger / shinier one LOL.
Old May 13th 2005, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by NJJ
If you live in a rural area or "the bush" it seems compulsory to own a boat. You don't even have to take it out on the water as I see many people towing boats along the princes highway that look like they are straight from the showroom. must be a status symbol thing, drive around with boat in tow to see if yours is the best or if anyone else is towing a bigger / shinier one LOL.
do they shit in the street too lol
Old May 13th 2005, 10:14 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by NJJ

BOATS....the thread was about dogs.!!!!!!!
Old May 13th 2005, 11:50 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

BOATS....the thread was about dogs.!!!!!!!

I know and I'm sorry. Perhaps I should have put OT before my post.

It's just when you said does everyone in Aus. have to own a dog, my theory about everyone owning a boat - but not nessaceraly to put it in water sprang to mind!!