Dog transport interstate, recommendations

Wikiposts

Dog transport interstate, recommendations

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

biscuit63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dog transport interstate, recommendations

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can recommend an Aus company to ship my dog from the quarantine station in Melbourne to Adelaide, has anyone used this type of service? Our pet exporter only delivers to Melbourne and then it's up to us to get her the rest of the way - I suppose I could drive down and pick her up but flying her the extra mile after the long flight from the UK might be easier and better?

Thanks in advance

Biscuit63
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Dog transport interstate, recommendations

Originally Posted by biscuit63
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can recommend an Aus company to ship my dog from the quarantine station in Melbourne to Adelaide, has anyone used this type of service? Our pet exporter only delivers to Melbourne and then it's up to us to get her the rest of the way - I suppose I could drive down and pick her up but flying her the extra mile after the long flight from the UK might be easier and better?

Thanks in advance

Biscuit63
Hi Biscuit63,
We used Dogtainers, www.dogtainers.com.au

Found them to be competitive price wise, and was really happy with their service. (we had 3 cats from SYD quarantine to BNE airport). I'm pretty sure they have a base in Melbourne and Adelaide (just checked their website).

I think there was another company called Jetpets too.
Logan
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

biscuit63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dog transport interstate, recommendations

Originally Posted by logan
Hi Biscuit63,
We used Dogtainers, www.dogtainers.com.au

Found them to be competitive price wise, and was really happy with their service. (we had 3 cats from SYD quarantine to BNE airport). I'm pretty sure they have a base in Melbourne and Adelaide (just checked their website).

I think there was another company called Jetpets too.
Logan

Many thanks Logan.