Wikiposts

the dog too

Old May 20th 2004, 2:49 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by thewoods
hey melanieeeeeee

if you want to alienate people - you surely are going a good way about it - it seems to me that if something has gone on then you know of it or know of someone who has known about it!!!been reading a few of the threads you reply to , i dont usually contribute too much unless ti is worthwhile info but i would say that the sooner you go back to the uk , the better
Seems like a very valid contribution to me. There was a bad experience and she was passing on advice.
Old May 20th 2004, 2:55 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally posted by HUP
Seems like a very valid contribution to me. There was a bad experience and she was passing on advice.
Here, here.
This jury is not convinced. Please present the evidence (I can't be arsed to look).
Old May 20th 2004, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

piss off you complete tosser-do you have nothing better to do??!

The last message re the dog was supposed to be helpful-we have had a bad experience with the quarantine people and so have a lot of other people-just wanted to let people know as a lot of people think 30 days is nothing and do not go and visit their dog at all.

Go back to the hole you came from-this is a forum for people to share good and bad advice. If I said everything was rosey at quarantine I would be lying.

Frankly with attitudes like that around I won't bother sharing any advice-good or bad. I think you are the one that is going to alienate people.

P.S-Please check the useername before taking the piss. You really are a complete arse-hole!

hey melanieeeeeee

if you want to alienate people - you surely are going a good way about it - it seems to me that if something has gone on then you know of it or know of someone who has known about it!!!been reading a few of the threads you reply to , i dont usually contribute too much unless ti is worthwhile info but i would say that the sooner you go back to the uk , the better
Old May 20th 2004, 4:00 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by melaniee
Don't want to worry you but they are not on the ball there to say the least. Try and visit as often as you can as they will just tell you your dog is fine otherwise! We know one woman went to visit her dog and realised he had a very sore mouth. On closer examination one of his teeth had come out and his jaw was all swollen. The staff did not even notice!

You can also only visit between 2-4pm mon-fri but what they do not tell you is if you have children and have to collect them from school you can turn up from 1pm!!

The guy who runs the show is a complete ?*@"@&!

But hey 30 days is nothing-our dog has months in there!

OH poor you !!! when was your dog in quarantine ?

Have to say our experience was very different. Staff were fantastic and very on the ball. Our cats seemd to get on fine and had a great relationship with the caregivers. Bismarck used to run out of the cage as soon as the door was open to search for one lady in particular.

Speaking to a lady from South africa who had her dog in there at the same time, she was also very positive about the level of care and treatment being given and her dog had been in for about 2 and half months already, with another month and half to go.

Know the manager has changed in the last few months so maybe the care levels have gone up also ??????
Old May 20th 2004, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Hi M and C

Have sent you a PM as I will not air views on here and get slated by people who have nothing better to do than look through my posts and run me down!!!!!!

Take care,

M.

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
OH poor you !!! when was your dog in quarantine ?

Have to say our experience was very different. Staff were fantastic and very on the ball. Our cats seemd to get on fine and had a great relationship with the caregivers. Bismarck used to run out of the cage as soon as the door was open to search for one lady in particular.

Speaking to a lady from South africa who had her dog in there at the same time, she was also very positive about the level of care and treatment being given and her dog had been in for about 2 and half months already, with another month and half to go.

Know the manager has changed in the last few months so maybe the care levels have gone up also ??????
Old May 20th 2004, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point

mel now look who has got her knickers in a twist - nice girl using language like that !- yes everybody is entitled to opinions but yours are over the top - take alook back on some threads and see how many people you have upset - i ma also entitled to an opinion you are the arse who needs to crawl back in its hole - can give critism but cant take it eh?

no more said on the matter
Old May 20th 2004, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

OMG-you nasty vindictive woman-I will not take crap like that from anyone-look at some of your threads-moaning too huh? I do not come on here to be abused-but to tell it like it use-good and bad. Please don't hurl any more abuse at me-I have no time for it! Criticism is not what you have done-been nasty and horrible is the polite way of putting it. I, like I said before have shared experiences-good and bad.

mel now look who has got her knickers in a twist - nice girl using language like that !- yes everybody is entitled to opinions but yours are over the top - take alook back on some threads and see how many people you have upset - i ma also entitled to an opinion you are the arse who needs to crawl back in its hole - can give critism but cant take it eh?

no more said on the matter
Old May 20th 2004, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

no im not vindictive just expressing my opinion - i posted this on the wrong thread should have done it on the ,mandurah, one cos that in particular got my back up cos i live in port kennedy - opinions are ok but no need to go into suh great detail because people, myself included have incested money into the concrete jungles with no back yard even though that is not true my back yard is big - maybe try a bit of tact - is that word in your dictionary - look it up and utilise it
Old May 20th 2004, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

apoligies to jensteve for hi-jacking the thread!!
Old May 20th 2004, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

blah blah blah-this is a forum where people voice opinions and experiences.

no im not vindictive just expressing my opinion - i posted this on the wrong thread should have done it on the ,mandurah, one cos that in particular got my back up cos i live in port kennedy - opinions are ok but no need to go into suh great detail because people, myself included have incested money into the concrete jungles with no back yard even though that is not true my back yard is big - maybe try a bit of tact - is that word in your dictionary - look it up and utilise it
Old May 20th 2004, 6:00 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Calm down..this is going nowhere except becoming nastier by each post.

Melaniee was trying to help thats all but you obviously have a problem with her and just saw this as a good time to have a go.

This was someone asking for advice and as far as I can see you have just hi-jacked the thread.

You are expressing your opinion about Melaniee and nothing else......!!!

Maybe you two should take it outside eh and let the thread continue as it should be and not nasty personal attacks

Last edited by Pants; May 20th 2004 at 6:06 pm.
Old May 20th 2004, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Teddybex is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by melaniee
piss off you complete tosser-do you have nothing better to do??!

The last message re the dog was supposed to be helpful-we have had a bad experience with the quarantine people and so have a lot of other people-just wanted to let people know as a lot of people think 30 days is nothing and do not go and visit their dog at all.

Hi Melanie. Take no notice, I found your reply helpful, Thank you. You were being honest, there's nothing wrong with that
Teddybex