Dog insurance

Old Dec 21st 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Dog insurance

sorry I know this has been done before as I have read it but cant find it on search. Anyone recommend any good dog insurance as our Tilly arrived safe and well yesterday and searched tinternet but only come up with a couple with decent excess. Ta
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:06 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog insurance

Originally Posted by tillysmum
sorry I know this has been done before as I have read it but cant find it on search. Anyone recommend any good dog insurance as our Tilly arrived safe and well yesterday and searched tinternet but only come up with a couple with decent excess. Ta
RACQ, two free dogs insured on house and building contents !!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
RACQ, two free dogs insured on house and building contents !!
We're with petcover.com.au It costs us $27 a month. We had to claim 3 times before our girl was here a year, they never had a problem paying out.
Tracie
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Check your house contents insurance. When I tried to insure my dog, I was told to check the contents insurance. Sure enough, the dog was covered.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 8:14 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

We're going with this one as it covers tick protection as well:

http://www.afspetmed.com.au/