dog export

Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default dog export

Has anyone got a list of companies to contact to enable me to get some quotes for flying my dogs over?

Tried searching but can find 1000's of posts on everything to do with dogs but none with just a list of compainies to try.

Also have heard about the 2 dog rule for Perth and that in certain area's you need a license for more than 2 dogs but this doesn't apply if area is rural, can someone expand on this for me please????
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: dog export

Originally Posted by marvinc View Post
Has anyone got a list of companies to contact to enable me to get some quotes for flying my dogs over?

Tried searching but can find 1000's of posts on everything to do with dogs but none with just a list of compainies to try.

Also have heard about the 2 dog rule for Perth and that in certain area's you need a license for more than 2 dogs but this doesn't apply if area is rural, can someone expand on this for me please????
Hi there, Will be watching this thread with interest, as I to would like that info.

Sharon
X
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:36 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Golden Arrow is who we have decided to use Tel 01588 680240

Theres also Airpets 01753 685571 and Ryslip Kennels but i dont have a number for these sorry!!

C x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Britgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shiels View Post
Golden Arrow is who we have decided to use Tel 01588 680240

Theres also Airpets 01753 685571 and Ryslip Kennels but i dont have a number for these sorry!!

C x
We used Airpets to bring our GS Dog over from UK to USA - They handled all the necessary arrangements and he arrived here in good shape.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough

Hi,
here are the numbers of some of the companies I tried. Just get prepared with your sizes etc Height, length, width, height when sitting length when lying and weight.
Most will give you a quote over the phone. I have got a weirmeraner and its just going to cost too much. So we have had to take the heart breaking decision to rehome him. But we will have to wait and see.
Thanks Andy

JSC Shipping 01753 682244

Golden Arrow 01588 680240

Pet exports 0208 384 5020

Par Air 01206 330332

jet pets

Jets 4 pets 0845 408 0298

air pets oceanic 01753 685571
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

Britgal is an unknown quantity at this point

BA were very good too. I was very stressed on takeoff - worried that my dog was actually on the plane with us and we were not leaving him behind. They checked and reassured me that he was on the plane and seemed happy.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

There is a thoroughly comprehensive thread on this topic, called something like 'the official pet export info thread' - do a search and look through the results, because there is masses of great info already here. (Link added below, for those to lazy to search)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+export+thread

Last edited by esperanza; Mar 12th 2007 at 7:35 pm. Reason: To add link for lazy people
Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by esperanza View Post
There is a thoroughly comprehensive thread on this topic, called something like 'the official pet export info thread' - do a search and look through the results, because there is masses of great info already here. (Link added below, for those to lazy to search)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+export+thread
Hello
I don't know if you interested but here are my photos of my baby when he arrived on the gold coast
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/553469281HVEGuh
we used http://www.londonandessex.demon.co.uk/ for all 3 of our pets they were the cheapest but best! The lady that deals with it all is Melanie
Thanks
Emma xx
PS on the Gold Coast dogs must have a licence - if they escape and the warden catches them they are destroyed if not claimed within a certain amount of time Also there is a 2 dog rule on the GC

Last edited by emmyjc1; Mar 12th 2007 at 7:59 pm. Reason: ps
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:31 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

We used Pinehawk Kennels for our 2 Staffies... £2,250 excl permits, vets and quarantine...
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

TRY ...PET TRAVEL SERVICES WORLDWIDE
01383 ,722819
WWW.PETTRAVELSERVICES.CO.UK

THERE ARE IN DUNFERMLINE ,SCOTLAND
THEY QUOTED ME ...£2746
FOR 2 BEAGLE DOGS ...............SCOTLAND ...TO....SYDNEY

I HOPE THIS HELPS ......SPARKIE !