Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dog Boarding Kennels Perth, Recommendation?

Dog Boarding Kennels Perth, Recommendation?

Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Dog Boarding Kennels Perth, Recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a good boarding kennels around Perth for our GSD. We used a great one in the U.K but gradually built up her stays. To start with we only put her in for a night or two and built it up to 2 weeks when on holiday. She was great there, never had to worry about her when we went away and we would like to start doing the same here. We dont mind driving a bit out of Perth once its a good kennels. karma for anyone who knows one
Tracie
Old Apr 10th 2007, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

Muppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the roughMuppett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dog Boarding Kennels Perth, Recommendation?

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Can anyone recommend a good boarding kennels around Perth for our GSD. We used a great one in the U.K but gradually built up her stays. To start with we only put her in for a night or two and built it up to 2 weeks when on holiday. She was great there, never had to worry about her when we went away and we would like to start doing the same here. We dont mind driving a bit out of Perth once its a good kennels. karma for anyone who knows one
Tracie
We put our lab/kelpie x into the Canine Country Club, which is just down the road from you in Neaves road, Wanneroo, the last time we went away. We visited quite a few about 3 years ago when we were going away for the first time, and to be honest out of 3 I visited I went for the best of a bad bunch. Then we took her to a kennel in Malaga which was right in the middle of an industrial estate - weird. They showed us around and it seemed ok - she was only going for the weekend. But like I said the last 2 times we've gone away she has gone to the Canine Country Club and has seemed ok. I was quite impressed with them as I had gone off a recommendation, and hadn't seen the place when I took her there for a couple of days the first time. The lady showed me around without me asking, which I thought was a good sign, and they seem very clean and friendly. She even said she was going to keep feeding ours Eukanuba as that's what we feed her - as she was so healthy looking - not sure if she did but she wasn't anywhere need as fat as she was the first time she went into kennels. Good luck.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dog Boarding Kennels Perth, Recommendation?

Originally Posted by Muppett
We put our lab/kelpie x into the Canine Country Club, which is just down the road from you in Neaves road, Wanneroo, the last time we went away. We visited quite a few about 3 years ago when we were going away for the first time, and to be honest out of 3 I visited I went for the best of a bad bunch. Then we took her to a kennel in Malaga which was right in the middle of an industrial estate - weird. They showed us around and it seemed ok - she was only going for the weekend. But like I said the last 2 times we've gone away she has gone to the Canine Country Club and has seemed ok. I was quite impressed with them as I had gone off a recommendation, and hadn't seen the place when I took her there for a couple of days the first time. The lady showed me around without me asking, which I thought was a good sign, and they seem very clean and friendly. She even said she was going to keep feeding ours Eukanuba as that's what we feed her - as she was so healthy looking - not sure if she did but she wasn't anywhere need as fat as she was the first time she went into kennels. Good luck.
Cheers for that. I have had a couple of PM's recommending the same kennels so I will get it touch and see if they will let me have a look around.
Tracie