Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does this mean weve got it !!!!!

Does this mean weve got it !!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

nicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to allnicky m is a name known to all
Default Does this mean weve got it !!!!!

Hi all,

Just posted this on the other forum for visas but need a few responses so i know for sure and there are a lot more people on this part.
I sent an e.mail to my case officer yesterday because they said our meds had been sent for assessment and i was panicking. She mailed me back today saying that the meds had been cleared and the visa application is being processed. This seems very fast to me.
DOES IT MEAN WEVE GOT IT.
Im gonna sit and wait for a responce from anyone in the know.

Thank you

Nicky xxxx
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

TheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does this mean weve got it !!!!!

Originally Posted by nicky m
Hi all,

Just posted this on the other forum for visas but need a few responses so i know for sure and there are a lot more people on this part.
I sent an e.mail to my case officer yesterday because they said our meds had been sent for assessment and i was panicking. She mailed me back today saying that the meds had been cleared and the visa application is being processed. This seems very fast to me.

Thank you

Nicky xxxx
From what I understand, the medical is the last piece of the puzzle (Unless you are required to buy a bond to achieve the required points score). The grant letter means you have it for sure, and that is the one and only thing you can rely on. It sounds fairly good for you though.

I assume you have done all police reports etc ?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:26 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicky m
Hi all,

Thank you

Nicky xxxx
A positive sign, but by no means does it mean you're home and dry.

We had a military style swoop by two officials from the High Commission (20 minutes notice). Interview, photographs etc. etc.

This happened after our medicals were cleared.

I also read a post on here recently of somebody having their visa refused after the medicals were cleared.

So although it's a step in the right direction, don't start your celebrations just yet.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

caron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to allcaron n chris is a name known to all

I don't think you are far off, good luck with it all
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

It sounds positive. Good luck with it.