Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does the Bachelor's Result affect for ACS and DIMIA?

Does the Bachelor's Result affect for ACS and DIMIA?

Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:19 am
Just Joined

webhitler is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Does the Bachelor's Result affect for ACS and DIMIA?

Does anybody know whether the bachelors result affect in assessing the AU GDIT degree or in PR application with DIMIA. Is it necessary to put the Bachelor Degree Details in the Tertiary Educations in the ACS form as ACS is gonna assess my AU One year Graduate Diploma degree. I am kinda confused as I took little longer than the usual duration of the program and again with bad result.

Thanks in Advance,
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:32 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does the Bachelor's Result affect for ACS and DIMIA?

Originally posted by webhitler
Does anybody know whether the bachelors result affect in assessing the AU GDIT degree or in PR application with DIMIA. Is it necessary to put the Bachelor Degree Details in the Tertiary Educations in the ACS form as ACS is gonna assess my AU One year Graduate Diploma degree. I am kinda confused as I took little longer than the usual duration of the program and again with bad result.

Thanks in Advance,

Why, who won The Bachelor? I preferred the Bachelorette myself.