Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

does anyone meet up in rockingham

does anyone meet up in rockingham

Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:05 am
Just Joined

maxamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default does anyone meet up in rockingham

hi we are from the midlands and have just got here does anyone meet up in rockingham our close by me and my wife would love to meet people that can clue us up on things.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of
Default Re: does anyone meet up in rockingham

Originally Posted by maxamber
hi we are from the midlands and have just got here does anyone meet up in rockingham our close by me and my wife would love to meet people that can clue us up on things.
Hi, just replied to your other post on this. Take a look, hope its what you're looking for.
Leigh
Old Mar 1st 2007, 6:22 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi maxamber,

we are soon to be headed out to rockingham area, we are currently in plymouth uk. Hoping to be there end May,,have to meet up with you n find out what you have found out,,. ha ha
We havnt been to Oz before so hoping its as lovely as it sounds,,,whats the renting like, we are looking every day on internet but realise we cant do anything till we get there.

Jo Andy n 2 children 10, n 5 yrs,
x
Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

hiya,
visited friends there in dec.05
lovely area.
hoping to be there by the end of nov. at latest.
would love to meet up, when get there.
will post here when arrive.
our friends live in safety bay/ secret h. and port kennedy.all lovely areas.
c.
x
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:08 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

sent you a pm
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:14 am
Just Joined

maxamber is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
the rental market is not to bad if you push the real estate company you can get somewhere to rent before you get here . we travelled to new zealand first so had to get some were to rent here from there as we have 2 dogs . at first there did not want to but we kept pushing and got one in the end a 4x2 in baldivis but had to pay a months rent when in nz to keep it . what do you do for work as this is the hard one to get . my wife is in HR and can't get anything weather they don't like the brits or they wait until you are here for over six months i do not know ?????? i am a welder and have had 2 jobs . the first i lasted a day when i started in was nothing like they said it was on the interview and the second 2 weeks . that one was fine but they were having someone come back who worked there before an ozy so ######off that's not what they said but every one new . beaches are great and the food is so nice so will see how it goes
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

IRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really nice

Hi,we are in South Fremantle, which is very close to Rockingham.
We've been here 4 weeks now and enjoying it. Although that's probably because we aren't working yet; have just started applying for jobs. I'm a nurse and my other half is in IT. What about you?
Old Mar 20th 2007, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Diane-Stephen is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been in Rockingham about 7 weeks and would be happy to meet up. Haven't got jobs yet so daytime or evening. Happy to help anyone new to the area if we can.

Diane
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

IRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really nice

Originally Posted by Diane-Stephen
We have been in Rockingham about 7 weeks and would be happy to meet up. Haven't got jobs yet so daytime or evening. Happy to help anyone new to the area if we can.

Diane
Hi Diane,

Have sent you a private message; I'm meeting with someone else from Expats on Thursday morning at 10am on South Terrace, if you or anyone else fancies meeting up for a chat & coffee.

Andrea
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Diane-Stephen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Andrea, I have emailed you for the details.

Diane