Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone live on the Sunshine Coast?

Does anyone live on the Sunshine Coast?

Old Sep 9th 2004, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

Daffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does anyone live on the Sunshine Coast?

If yes would you mind letting me know where and describing the place to me (except for Tinaj as she's kinldy let me know already). We are travelling up their in December on a fact finding mission, hoping to spot a piece of land or a property.

I'm sitting here looking at some RAA maps I've just collected but your help would be greatly appreciated.

We're interested in beachside locations but if there's some good places inland please let me know.

Thanks a lot. Daffy
Old Sep 9th 2004, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Corkhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does anyone live on the Sunshine Coast?

Hi daffy

Loads and loads of great places on the Sunshine Coast, You really have to go there and explore and see which pace suits you best.
The more quite places are the little beaches in between the main towns such as: Coolum / pergian / sunshine beaches / currimiundi to name a few
The lively towns are;
Mooloolaba /Noosa/Marochydore/caloundra
They all have there own qualities.
Inland there are some nice places a little remote for my liking, but have some good friends who love living inland such as maloola.

I recommend you go there and make up your own minds on the places you like