Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone live in Northam, York or Geraldton

Does anyone live in Northam, York or Geraldton

Old Sep 19th 2004, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future
Default Does anyone live in Northam, York or Geraldton

I am after some local info, does anyone live in Northam, York or Geraldton WA.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 1:46 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does anyone live in Northam, York or Geraldton

Originally Posted by Thrud

Hi

Kala is aboutto move to Geraldton.......

Lucy
Old Sep 19th 2004, 5:12 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

YAY me nearly, I am moving on the 19th October to Geraldton.

MY hubby is from Geraldton so fire away with any questions. we will be happy to answer.

Come on people All come to Gero, I can hardly start a pole dancing club on my own now can I!!!!

Kala
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:37 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kala
YAY me nearly, I am moving on the 19th October to Geraldton.

MY hubby is from Geraldton so fire away with any questions. we will be happy to answer.

Come on people All come to Gero, I can hardly start a pole dancing club on my own now can I!!!!

Kala
You could do lessons for all your backpackers.

York and Northam are sleepy little towns a good hour and half away from Perth. Nice but I wouldnt want to live there
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:02 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with siren. I spent time in york during summer and wanted to kill myself, so hot, millions of flys and dive bombing mozzers the size of flys :scared:
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:05 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

As a PS. Geraldton is a beautiful place and if it was down to just me i would go back and live there tomorrow.(spent 6 months there a while ago) But hubby says its too hot and too remote (1st set of traffic lights 4.5 hours after you leave Perth)
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
As a PS. Geraldton is a beautiful place and if it was down to just me i would go back and live there tomorrow.(spent 6 months there a while ago) But hubby says its too hot and too remote (1st set of traffic lights 4.5 hours after you leave Perth)
The more I hear about Geraldton, the more I want to go there.....
heck! maybe even live there if I take to the place!

I rather like the idea of taking 4.5 hours to reach the next traffic lights. Could get used to it......
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:12 pm
Badge

if you hire a plane, its about an hour if I recall correctly. The runway is nice and long too. We took off from there, and there wasn't even a tower!!

Badge

Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:13 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Also why are u interested in towns, does it have to do with your visa? Just curious.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:14 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by tonyk38
The more I hear about Geraldton, the more I want to go there.....
heck! maybe even live there if I take to the place!

I rather like the idea of taking 4.5 hours to reach the next traffic lights. Could get used to it......
Me too, theres no need to me, i'm all for it mate
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:17 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, theres no need to me, i'm all for it mate
Sorry, I've always taken that smilie to be an agreement! Maybe I should get my eyes tested!
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

its sticking ya tounge out divvy

If you're going that way you will have to barrack for the Dockers (freemantle) or The west coast eagles (perth) in the footie
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

its sticking ya tounge out divvy

If you're going that way you will have to barrack for the Dockers (freemantle) or The west coast eagles (perth) in the footie
Yes I know it's sticking your tongue out....nope sorry still confused

Must be a sense humour difference here, oh well......nay bother....
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:31 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Are you scottish by any chance
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

Are you scottish by any chance
No, London born Irish.....if that makes any sense!

There's lots of cross-cultural fertilization between the British nations. And when you grow up in London, you get a little bit of everything!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.