Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Old May 30th 2005, 7:15 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Question Does anyone know the answer to this?

As most of you who have ever read a post of mine will know that I am in constant panic about my husband's TRA as a plumber won't come through in time before his 45th birthday :scared:

So my question is.... On the SOL list is Teacher - Vocational Education Teacher (trades) and (non-trades). What is this?

I am a teaching assistant with severeal years experience, have an NVQ (V being vocational!) and am an HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant), the one the government keeps banging on about to cover teachers during planning time. I want to know if I would be able to apply under this category should the worst happen with my hubby. I am still a spring chicken and have some time left before the deadline I did ask our agent ages ago, but she just glossed over it as Terry's is a better category to go for and we would have enough points on main application with just his. If we get it

Thanks

Anne
Old May 30th 2005, 8:39 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone know the answer to this?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
As most of you who have ever read a post of mine will know that I am in constant panic about my husband's TRA as a plumber won't come through in time before his 45th birthday :scared:

So my question is.... On the SOL list is Teacher - Vocational Education Teacher (trades) and (non-trades). What is this?

I am a teaching assistant with severeal years experience, have an NVQ (V being vocational!) and am an HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant), the one the government keeps banging on about to cover teachers during planning time. I want to know if I would be able to apply under this category should the worst happen with my hubby. I am still a spring chicken and have some time left before the deadline I did ask our agent ages ago, but she just glossed over it as Terry's is a better category to go for and we would have enough points on main application with just his. If we get it

Thanks

Anne
Check out this site:
http://www.immi.gov.au/ I suggest you contact them to get an answer to your queries.You should be able to (if needed) contact them via email to get contact details of whoever it is that actually assesses overseas qualifications.

Good Luck