Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have news from Boomie?

Does anyone have news from Boomie?

Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:48 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Does anyone have news from Boomie?

Has anyone heard anything from Lisa and Andy?
Starting to think they have ran back to the Uk and gone into hiding....
If anyone is in contact tell her to buy a mobile so I can text her please.
Jenny
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice
Default Re: Does anyone have news from Boomie?

Originally Posted by jensteve
Jenny
Hi jen & Steve,

I know Rachel (noSuchLuck) picked them up and dropped them off safely at thier rental place but that was the last we heard. We gave them our number just before they left the UK but have not heard anything from them.

Regards
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:26 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Billabong
Hi jen & Steve,

I know Rachel (noSuchLuck) picked them up and dropped them off safely at thier rental place but that was the last we heard. We gave them our number just before they left the UK but have not heard anything from them.

Regards
Thanks for the reply, maybe they are having such a good time they have forgotten about us? I thought Lisa and her lap top where un-seperable but it seems that Australia has had an alarming effect on her. I should ring her mum, or maybe not what do you think?
Jenny
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:23 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny

Hi

Yes thats right Rachel did pick them up from the airport and dropped them off. I have spoke to Mary (Lisas mum) a few times.. They are ok, they have bought an 8 seater car and are looking for somewhere to stay long term cos they are only in Gateway for 3 weeks, this being the 2nd. I have emailed Lisa a couple of times but suppose we won't hear anything until they have a phone line. I too hope they are ok and can't wait for some news from them.

We were at there house on the Saturday night before they flew out Sunday morning and Lisa was showing us the Queensland map and the area they will be in.

I have tried not to ring Mary too much cos the first week I spoke to her a couple of times she was tearful on the phone. She has some flowers that Lisa had organised before they left and she read me the card over the phone crying.

If I hear anything else I will let you know. Billabong will you do the same please?

Ang
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:25 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny
Haven't seen her on MSN for a couple or three weeks now either. Things are either going really well or really badly. Let's hope it's the first ...
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:33 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Haven't seen her on MSN for a couple or three weeks now either. Things are either going really well or really badly. Let's hope it's the first ...

i know

Will they be able to use their laptop in an internet cafe or something? Thought we would have had something from them. Lisa only phoned her mum a couple of days ago. She said they were ok so I am trying not to worry. We are close friends of theirs from home and we hope to be joing them next year. I will call Lisa's mum again at the weekend to see if she has heard anything else.

Ang
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:39 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
i know

Will they be able to use their laptop in an internet cafe or something?
Probably not but most internet cafes allow you to use MSN on their computers. I'm sure she's just too busy to come on here!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:00 am
Moved out bush!

Well at least I now know she is ok, I wont ring her mum then if she is upset about them going, had enough of that on the phone to my own mum in law, took her weeks to stop crying down the phone.
Maybe she hasn't found an internet cafe yet, if they are looking for a house I guess it is taking up most of their time, after all she needs more bedrooms than the average family!
Hope she gets sorted soon as I'm dying to know how they are doing. Haven't seen them since the week we left when we stayed over in Stoke and went out with the whole tribe inc mother, it was a nice evening.
Keep me updated please, thanks
Jenny
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 6:00 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

i saw her on msn very briefly last weekend i think it was...said she was usinf 'nosuchluck's' laptop and was ok....