Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have last Friday's Daily Mail?

Does anyone have last Friday's Daily Mail?

Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Pandanda is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone have last Friday's Daily Mail?

I posted this in the Lounge forum too, but added it here because I think I'll have a bit more luck finding someone. This is a bit OT, but since I am in Australia and can't get hold of the Brit Daily Mail, does anyone have a copy from last Friday that they would be willing to scan me a couple of pictures from? Thanks
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

Shish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really nice
Default Re: Does anyone have last Friday's Daily Mail?

You can read the daily mail on line at www.dailymail.co.uk it is not the same as actually having the newspaper but I hope it will help.

Originally Posted by Pandanda
I posted this in the Lounge forum too, but added it here because I think I'll have a bit more luck finding someone. This is a bit OT, but since I am in Australia and can't get hold of the Brit Daily Mail, does anyone have a copy from last Friday that they would be willing to scan me a couple of pictures from? Thanks
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shish kebab
You can read the daily mail on line at www.dailymail.co.uk it is not the same as actually having the newspaper but I hope it will help.
Yeah, I tried that, but it's missing the pictures, only has the article itself. Thanks anyway.
Old Dec 14th 2004, 6:29 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I tried that, but it's missing the pictures, only has the article itself. Thanks anyway.
Hello

..... yes, we have it (never thought I would admit that!).

What would you like me to try - it might have to be this evening though as I am about to leave for work shortly (my last week and a half - ever!)

Regards

Jim
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hello

What would you like me to try - it might have to be this evening though as I am about to leave for work shortly (my last week and a half - ever!)

Regards

Jim
Hi Jim. That's really great if you can do that. I've sent you an e-mail with details of which article it is. Thanks very much
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimclevs

Proper loo paper is much softer

G
Old Dec 14th 2004, 5:21 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grayling
Proper loo paper is much softer

G
Grayling

You may well be right there, but my other (better!) half likes the crosswords.

Regards

Jim
Old Dec 14th 2004, 6:35 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Hi Jim. That's really great if you can do that. I've sent you an e-mail with details of which article it is. Thanks very much
Hello

Have found the article - I will attempt to scan in both the picture and the story and , if successful, will attach it to a reply to your E mail.

Please let me know if you get it - or not?!

Thanks

Jim