Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

View Poll Results: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?
Yes we would love to
50.00%
No we are too busy
0%
No its too cold
5.26%
I'll check my diary
7.89%
Would love to but have something else on
7.89%
Im not really in to meets
5.26%
No its too far to go
23.68%
No, im in the 'We know who you are gang'
2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice
Default Re: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Originally Posted by michdp
Hi Louise,

Things are going OK... we finally move into our house on Saturday & then, we can start to settle! Look forward to seeing you again at the meet! Happy Birthday for next week (if I remember correctly!)

Michele
Great news about the house, look forward to seeing you at the meet if not before, and YES its my birthday on the 9th, well done for remembering , so maybe something of a drink or two would be in order
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

smidgemum2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Louise! Didn't realize you had kid(s). I have a 6 year old son and I'm sure he'd like to meet your son....as long as he's the type that likes to play war and stuff with sticks! Do you have any others - I have a daughter nearly 3?

Look forward to finally meeting you after my nonappearance at the girly night out!

Angela
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:24 am
Wahroonga Boy

Wahroonga Boy will become famous soon enough

The three of us will be there. Really looking forward to it.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

michdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
Great news about the house, look forward to seeing you at the meet if not before, and YES its my birthday on the 9th, well done for remembering , so maybe something of a drink or two would be in order
Definitely!!!

Michele
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Originally Posted by smidgemum2
Hey Louise! Didn't realize you had kid(s). I have a 6 year old son and I'm sure he'd like to meet your son....as long as he's the type that likes to play war and stuff with sticks! Do you have any others - I have a daughter nearly 3?

Look forward to finally meeting you after my nonappearance at the girly night out!

Angela
Hi Angela

Yes, I have two little 'darlings' a 6 year old girl and a 4 soon to be 5 year old boy. Your little boy sounds as if he was made by the same mould H' was :scared: :scared: Do they grow out of it I wonder?? Hope so
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for remembering Soapy, two names and some people can't even remember one of them
Aye you wouldnt get me doing that, would u Jane
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Could you put some names to those faces on the photo soapy?
yip. GG and Jimbo9

Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Wahroonga Boy
The three of us will be there. Really looking forward to it.
great. its really taking off now.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

im the 2nd, but u look a lot older than me
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
im the 2nd, but u look a lot older than me
Cheeky mare
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
Aye you wouldnt get me doing that, would u Jane
No Dave
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Cheeky mare
sorry couldnt resist again lol
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

No Dave
everytime i leave a meet on the drive home i keep trying to remember usernames linked to real name. by the time i get home, i cant even rmbr my own
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Soapy,

Ron and i will both be there on the 28th.

You'll have to do your weatherman thing and bring the sunshine with you again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Su
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by suzysu
Hi Soapy,

Ron and i will both be there on the 28th.

You'll have to do your weatherman thing and bring the sunshine with you again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Su
dont u worry about the weather. the mods might have control of the forum, but i control the weather
ill check with bordy for the weather too lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.