Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

View Poll Results: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?
Yes we would love to
50.00%
No we are too busy
0%
No its too cold
5.26%
I'll check my diary
7.89%
Would love to but have something else on
7.89%
Im not really in to meets
5.26%
No its too far to go
23.68%
No, im in the 'We know who you are gang'
2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Originally Posted by Ian12
Yep count us in - we will have just got back from our hols.
Ian, Robert, Richard & Lee
magic Ian, it will be great to see u again. how did u get on with the photos?
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

michdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant future

Hi Soapy,

We only arrived in Sydney about a month ago but we'd love to come to the meet. As newcomers, what's the form at these get togethers... do we just bring drinks or food or barbie & how do we know we're in the right part of Centennial Park?

Met a few people from the forum recently at lunch in Manly and would love to meet more who've made the move...

Look forward to meeting everyone...

Michele
Old Jul 24th 2005, 1:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michdp
Hi Soapy,

We only arrived in Sydney about a month ago but we'd love to come to the meet. As newcomers, what's the form at these get togethers... do we just bring drinks or food or barbie & how do we know we're in the right part of Centennial Park?

Met a few people from the forum recently at lunch in Manly and would love to meet more who've made the move...

Michele
Hi Michele, i have added a link on the first post it has a map.
if thats not enough, we have a flag stuck to the BBQ that can be seen from the road through the park and a few expats logos dotted about. bring what u like. i tend to go for the BBQ, spend most of the time cooking and start gabbing, by that time i forget to eat i usualy take a couple of foldydoon seats, just in case i cant get one
so who did u meet for luch? have they been to the meets?
Old Jul 24th 2005, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

michdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant futuremichdp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi Michele, i have added a link on the first post it has a map.
if thats not enough, we have a flag stuck to the BBQ that can be seen from the road through the park and a few expats logos dotted about. bring what u like. i tend to go for the BBQ, spend most of the time cooking and start gabbing, by that time i forget to eat i usualy take a couple of foldydoon seats, just in case i cant get one
so who did u meet for luch? have they been to the meets?
Hi Soapy,

Thanks for the info. I'm sure we'll find you! I was invited to lunch by Sarah (she's returned to uk now) & there were about 6 of us there - I think they all met via one of the meets earlier this year. See you on 28th.

Michele
Old Jul 24th 2005, 1:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Hi Soapy,

Thanks for the info. I'm sure we'll find you! I was invited to lunch by Sarah (she's returned to uk now) & there were about 6 of us there - I think they all met via one of the meets earlier this year. See you on 28th.

Michele
ha ha u have forgotten the names come on admit it lol
ok see u there. i also post my mobile number the night before in case u get lost, so look out for it. or look back on old threads for the number
Old Jul 24th 2005, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

ok see u there. i also post my mobile number the night before in case u get lost, so look out for it. or look back on old threads for the number
harsh...but almost true - think I can recall most but don't want to offend anyone reading this by leaving them out...!

Michele
Old Jul 24th 2005, 2:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

harsh...but almost true - think I can recall most but don't want to offend anyone reading this by leaving them out...!

Michele
ha ha ha good move
if its the manly gang, well uv met a great bunch. they are always up for a laugh. keep watching the thread to see who else is going.
Old Jul 24th 2005, 3:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

upto 14 now and growing keep it up gand and this could be bigger than the last
Old Jul 24th 2005, 4:56 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

One of soapy's meets held earlier this year...............
Attached Thumbnails Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?-nude-restaurant-0218.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Could you put some names to those faces on the photo soapy?
Old Jul 24th 2005, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Its so nice to know that once met never forgotten eh!! lol

Louise, thats L.o.u.i.s.e
Old Jul 24th 2005, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Hi Soapy,

Michele
Hi Michele

How are things going, have you found a place to live yet? Be nice to catch up again at the meet.

Louise
Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
Its so nice to know that once met never forgotten eh!! lol

Louise, thats L.o.u.i.s.e
and i always thought it was W.H.E.E.Z.Y lmao
Old Jul 24th 2005, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

and i always thought it was W.H.E.E.Z.Y lmao

Thanks for remembering Soapy, two names and some people can't even remember one of them
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
Hi Michele

How are things going, have you found a place to live yet? Be nice to catch up again at the meet.

Louise
Hi Louise,

Things are going OK... we finally move into our house on Saturday & then, we can start to settle! Look forward to seeing you again at the meet! Happy Birthday for next week (if I remember correctly!)

Michele

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.