Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

does anyone else do this??

does anyone else do this??

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 1:39 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default does anyone else do this??

hello....!!
does anyone else do what i do when i log on here and wave at the names at the top???? Ive been coming on here for ages now, and often when i see a name on the members online list that i know i say 'hello' to them/computer monitor and wave at them!?!?!?!????

.......or is it just me?? (now, wheres my medication...........)

sue
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 1:41 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

LOL Sue you little sweetie!!

ok, so you dont feel so weird, I'll wave back...........

there you go.

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 1:42 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

LOL loose you beat me to it!!

OK , I'm waving too now. Hope this makes you feel better... or is that the meds???

Teehee

Siren
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 1:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: does anyone else do this??

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hello....!!
does anyone else do what i do when i log on here and wave at the names at the top???? Ive been coming on here for ages now, and often when i see a name on the members online list that i know i say 'hello' to them/computer monitor and wave at them!?!?!?!????

sue

No offence but that is just wierd:scared: but I will give you a wave anyway - quick look round - ok no one's watching Hya!
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 1:58 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

hello....!!

sue
Uh oh, not done that so far, but there has been the odd occasion when I've waved the finger at certain members when I've seen them logged in....

OK, Sue, just for you, I'll try & get into a kinder frame of mind and make cheery hand signals at the good guys/gals instead.....

Anya (FX: sedate Queen-Mum style wave).
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:30 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

hello....!!

sue
OH DEAR!
IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUVE POSTED AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS HAVE?
Is there any shrinks online?
Donna.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:33 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by anya4oz
Uh oh, not done that so far, but there has been the odd occasion when I've waved the finger at certain members when I've seen them logged in....

OK, Sue, just for you, I'll try & get into a kinder frame of mind and make cheery hand signals at the good guys/gals instead.....

Anya (FX: sedate Queen-Mum style wave).
\\

I'm watching that finger .
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:40 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

hello....!!

sue

*waves frantically at sue*

Sue, you're scaring the norm's now.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 3:00 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

hello....!!
does anyone else do what i do when i log on here and wave at the names at the top???? Ive been coming on here for ages now, and often when i see a name on the members online list that i know i say 'hello' to them/computer monitor and wave at them!?!?
Can't wave, hands busy on keyboard, so instead here's a blown kiss, Mmmmwwaaahhh!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 3:05 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Can't wave, hands busy on keyboard, so instead here's a blown kiss, Mmmmwwaaahhh!!!
My dear, who says you have to wave with your *hands*....?

(Sorry, everyone, am in 'thank f**k it's Friday' mood)

Anya.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:05 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by anya4oz
My dear, who says you have to wave with your *hands*....?
Yeah, I coud just waggle my eyebrows. Or flap my elbows.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:10 pm
Go Banana's !!

hello....!!

sue

Oh dear Sue !!

The men in the little qhite trcuks with square wheels and those nice cosy tight jackets will be coming for you next.........

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004....Twice !! :scared:

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:10 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Oh that was you waving at me the other day, was it Sue? Do you know I've been wondering who it was, lol.

Sarah
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

You scarey scarey people.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Now I am well known for being a bit crackers........but this really is sad!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.