Documentation

Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Default Documentation

Hi all,

I was just wondering if someone could give me a quick run down in bullet points of all of the documentation which I will have to gather together to apply for a Regional Visa for Cairns as I want to make a head start and gather as much of it together as I can before getting an agent so as I can make the process as quick and smooth as possible.

Thanks in advance!!!

xx
Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:59 pm
66 day fiancee

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documentation

Originally Posted by natalieml View Post
Hi all,

I was just wondering if someone could give me a quick run down in bullet points of all of the documentation which I will have to gather together to apply for a Regional Visa for Cairns as I want to make a head start and gather as much of it together as I can before getting an agent so as I can make the process as quick and smooth as possible.

Thanks in advance!!!

xx
That's really your agent's job. Have you had your skills assessed? Are you going on a temp or permanent visa? Skilled or employer sponsored or family stream?
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

Whoops sorry - suppose I should explain a little more. I will be going on my partners visa. He is a chef and we are going to be applying for a Regional Visa for Cairns. He has been told that he will probably be fast tracked so I don't want to tie things up.

I know I need to get statements of how long we have been in a relationship together and how long we have been living together but what else do I need?

Also, will I have to get a medical?

xx
Old Dec 28th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Thanks in advance!!!

xx
Hi
If you go on to D.I.M.C website you should find a list of all the paperwork that you need there...will be mainly police checks, medicals, proof of length of relationship, skills assessment (may not need this if you are not working but worth doing if you have a job here that is skilled), all qualification certificates and birth, marriage certificates (certified)..etc...also make sure passport has more than 6 months on it.

I have also got all mine together for OH so that when mine comes through hers can go that day!!
Old Dec 28th 2007, 11:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops sorry - suppose I should explain a little more. I will be going on my partners visa. He is a chef and we are going to be applying for a Regional Visa for Cairns. He has been told that he will probably be fast tracked so I don't want to tie things up.

I know I need to get statements of how long we have been in a relationship together and how long we have been living together but what else do I need?

Also, will I have to get a medical?

xx
You still haven't said which visa and each has different requirements.

Is it an RSMS = Regional Sponsored Migration Sheme ?