Doctors Nz

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doctors Nz

Any ideas how long I have to be Nz before I can Sign up with a Doctor and can I only do this once I have PR or is it possible to do so on a work visa?

Also do you think if I weNt to my doctor and said I was off travelling for say six months, with a few to Staying in New Zealand I would be able to get addtional prescriptions for my medication so I have a supply to take out with me?

Thanks Tori
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:37 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Doctors Nz

Originally posted by TIZUS
Any ideas how long I have to be Nz before I can Sign up with a Doctor and can I only do this once I have PR or is it possible to do so on a work visa?

Also do you think if I weNt to my doctor and said I was off travelling for say six months, with a few to Staying in New Zealand I would be able to get addtional prescriptions for my medication so I have a supply to take out with me?

Thanks Tori

We signed up with a NZ GP with no problems as soon as we arrived in NZ on a work visa. Also before we came out my hubby went to our GP in the Uk and explained we were emigrating and as it may be a while before he could arrange a GP could he stock up on his asthma medication and it was no problem.

Paula
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks my medication is for Asthma too so I guess I will just tell my Doctor what we are up to
Thanks Tori